copy 2 cards from your opponent's deck

nerf please

the copy from my deck is op

copying my Tirion Fordring and Ragnaros the firelord

then mind controling my Tirion Fordring ?

I know this rarely happens but still over powered to copy my best 2 cards

Fix the copy cards please
Reply Quote
I'd agree - if Thoughtsteal always copied your best cards.

Sometimes it's ace. Other times it's "Oh-crap-why-the-hell-did-I-get-that?". We're prone to remember the times good cards get copied and get our butts kicked.
Reply Quote
I just lost game now to priest again copying
[Equality] Change the health of all minions to 1
and
[Avenging Wrath] Deal 8 damage randomly split among enemy characters
it was on turn 9 cleared all with 2 cards..

= /
Reply Quote
I almost exclusively run my ranked games with priest. About >50% of the time i will get anything of use from my opponents deck. Maybe im just not lucky, but this card doesn't need to be nerfed in any way. I would much rather have access to arcane intelligence at least that way i have control over what i could possibly get while thinning my own deck...
Reply Quote
do keep in mind, you have those exact cards in your deck, and you know what you have and should know how to counteract your cards, always be prepared for the worst
Reply Quote
03/22/2014 11:40 AMPosted by TNT88
and

= /

RNGesus is a cruel mistress
Reply Quote
nerf

03/22/2014 10:27 AMPosted by TNT88
Tirion

I just used thought steal on your post
Reply Quote
03/22/2014 12:52 PMPosted by Redoing
nerf

03/22/2014 10:27 AMPosted by TNT88
Tirion

I just used thought steal on your post

Bahahah
Reply Quote
03/22/2014 11:40 AMPosted by TNT88
and

= /

But when you did it, that's fine?
Reply Quote
Well, priest don't have much nice combo as others class can have.

Any good combo can be op if they come just in time.
Reply Quote
The point is it took my long time to farm good cards costs around 3200 Arcane dust, And at the end the priest copy it with with a card cost 40 Arcane dust.
Reply Quote
I've had 3 ragnaros on the board before thanks to mc and thoughtsteal. All on the board at once also. Yes I did lose.
Reply Quote
03/22/2014 03:38 PMPosted by TNT88
The point is it took my long time to farm good cards costs around 3200 Arcane dust, And at the end the priest copy it with with a card cost 40 Arcane dust.

But mind games into leper gnome is so value, right?
Reply Quote
03/22/2014 03:38 PMPosted by TNT88

No, the point is that it's random. They're just as likely to copy 2 useless free cards as they are to grab your legendaries.

Boo hoo, your legendary got stolen. Any class can do that with Faceless. You don't see the times thoughtsteal yields nothing useful. You don't see yourself benefiting from the card's randomness, you only see when you're hurt by it, which makes it silly to whine about it.
Reply Quote
Thought steal is a big rng dependent card. If you really hate it that much use cards that require a lot of synergy, like unleash hounds and timber wolf or blade flurry and deadly poison.

and about the whole "I earned those cards!"

you can make a new account get your first two packs in a few games plus the free arena run and get potentially all legendaries in them. You forget there are three ways to get cards in this game. By buying packs (pay to win and is fastest method) farming gold which gives you random cards per pack, or grind enough dust to craft individual card. Two of the ways hardly earn the card. So stop worrying how other people are getting cards and worry more how to use and counter cards.
Reply Quote
I don't wanna worry, the game is just for fun and its super unbalanced i got it
"the luck decide your game"
WELL MET
Reply Quote

copy 2 useless cards? lol you are really clueless
you probably playing on vs beginners so u are copying !@#$y cards

boo hoo u A CLUELESS TIPS FOR THE WIN

Rank 5 and good win % in casual too. Not purely with priest, mind you, but I am not playing versus beginners.

Deadly poison, sense demons, and similar cards are literally dead cards.

Then there are merely "ok" cards like 2 drops, arcane shots, etc.

The odds of pulling a legendary are related directly to how many legendaries are in our opponent's deck. If you stack 5 then there's a decent chance of pulling one. If you've only got 2, and he pulls both, well that's just extremely lucky.

Again, YOU as the opponent do not see the less useful castings of thoughtsteal, you see the most useful ones, so you have a subjective viewing bias.
Reply Quote
I normally copy "The Coin" and a Weapon card as a priest.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]