What should I craft?

I just pulled Pagle and disenchanted him... WHAT DO I DO WITH ALL THIS DUST?

I'm relatively new to the game I guess, rank 19 with 98 total wins. Not sure if that's bad or not, I only started playing ranked yesterday.

I'm just not really sure what to craft, Priest is my favorite out of all the 'classes' so I definitely want to craft around that. Are there any must haves that I should absolutely 100% rush to craft? I don't have any legendary's. I'm just super clueless and don't want to waste my budget, so any help is appreciated!
Reply Quote
Make sure you have 2x Thoughtsteal. Can't tell you how many times that card has saved my !@#.
Reply Quote
...why did you disenchant pagle? Even with the nerfs he is awesome especially to priest since you can inner fire him or keep him alive longer.

Card draw is what kills our class. I haven't been blessed with the chance to really try out pagle to assess his true value but I assure you I would prefer him over an acolyte of pain or a cleric.

Anyway what's done is done. There are a lot of different ways to play priest and the best part is they all lose just as much as the other so no bias. :D anyway what type of deck are you looking to run lets start there so we can suggest appropriately.
Reply Quote
Could always remake Pagle.

Rag, Ysera, Thalnos, Cairne and Sylvannas are also great choices
Edited by Nobody on 3/22/2014 11:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
03/22/2014 09:52 PMPosted by Rocuu
...why did you disenchant pagle?

No problem, I can just make him again and be no worse off! I'm not sure I really want to though.

As for what kind of deck, I like playing control. Out-sustaining and exhausting my opponent of cards with my own hand full is always just so so fun! I was considering making a Lightwell or two for sure, they just seem interesting - but from what I've read they're not the best. Crafting just about any card puts me out of a Legendary though, are they even really that worth it? I've not really had any ruin games for me. I guess that's probably because I can just steal them though. Although Cairne is always a pain.

03/22/2014 05:12 PMPosted by IlIlIIIlIlI
Make sure you have 2x Thoughtsteal. Can't tell you how many times that card has saved my !@#.

Already got 2 from packs! I've actually never really tried running them though, I should probably try. :')
Reply Quote
If you want a legendary for control I recommend ysera or cairne.

I highly recommend rag as a first legendary craft however since he is just so damn good and versatile. Will fit into just about any deck.

I'm not a fan of two light wells I'm running one and I find it very hard to play it and get any use from it. Unless I got such a good draw I already won the game...

I love a single soulpriest, I'm not a shadow deck but having the one wild card allows me to drop it do some damage force removal and mess up my opponents ability to predict my plays.
Reply Quote
03/23/2014 10:15 AMPosted by Rocuu
I love a single soulpriest, I'm not a shadow deck but having the one wild card allows me to drop it do some damage force removal and mess up my opponents ability to predict my plays.

I have one myself and was considering putting it into my deck, I'm just not sure if I'd miss the healing - even temporarily haha. I was considering crafting Ysera but wasn't 100%, may go for that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]