Shadow form needs a nerf or to be removed

Completely unfair card.
Reply Quote
Well you certainly gave compelling reasons for your opinions but this has been covered before. The card itself is actually not that fantastic. It's just a bit of a shock if your only experience of it is a Priest getting a rare taste of victory.

It seems like a powerful card doesn't it? funny how things work out.
Reply Quote
Shadowform doesn't actually work in competitive decks.
Reply Quote
Most people who say Shadowform is bad didn't even play it at all. Just wait until some random streamer make the card popular, everyone will cry for a nerf.
Reply Quote
It's not 'bad' it's just not 'too good'. Of course I've tried using the thing, I've tried every variation of priest cards to see what's useful. It's still not something I include in the decks I actually use to play ranked. If I need a 2 damage hero ability, I think Auchenai has better potential with less permanent drawbacks.

Shadow Form really hurts your synergy. It looks like a cheap spell but you're actually giving up a lot to make it work.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)