Warriors are aweful

I have been trying to get 5 wins with the in normal for daily and have lost 10 games and have won none. I am running a basic deck on him, but ffs, it seems like they have no board control sacrifice !@#$ tons of life to do any damage or board clear.

Other classes just remove my minions and beat the %^-* out of me.
Reply Quote
Clearly a L2P issue. Also don't judge a class by its basic cards.
Reply Quote
Correction the basic decks are awful. Time to get your feet wet and start working on constructing a deck.
Reply Quote
You kinda need shield slam, gorehowl, brawl and some beefy legendaries to play control warrior. Not a cheap deck. But you can play an aggro warrior pretty cheaply and it's a viable deck.
Reply Quote
03/25/2014 03:05 PMPosted by Shoogle
You kinda need shield slam, gorehowl, brawl and some beefy legendaries to play control warrior. Not a cheap deck. But you can play an aggro warrior pretty cheaply and it's a viable deck.

This isn't even close to true. I don't own shield slam yet. I can't honestly remember the last time I played Brawl. The card is dead 9/10. And the only legendary I have are ysera and rag. No gromm, no baron, no cairne, and I am currently on a winning streak in rank 7, if I win my next one I am rank 6. I haven't spent a single dime on this game. You can achieve results by being smart and making meta choices instead of net deck cookie cutting. I have MANY cards in my deck people question, but they are absolutely wrecking house for me.
Reply Quote
warrior control is great.

Every season ill try only one class and see how far i can go. last season was paladin and i got to rank 3.

This season i try warrior currently rank 2. best was rank 1 + 3 stars

inner rage 2x
excecute 2x
shieldslam 2x
whirlwind 2x
armor smith 2x
fiery war axe 2x
cruel tasklmaster 2x
shield block 2x
acolyte of pain 2x
frothing berserker 2x
brawl
cairn
sylvanas
gorehowl
grommash
ragnaros
ysera
alexstrasza

leaves 2 cards you can switch. i use senjin and slam
Reply Quote
03/25/2014 04:55 PMPosted by leurts

That's an understatement. Control Warrior is in my honest opinion the strongest deck at the current meta, with handlock variants on close second.
Reply Quote
03/26/2014 04:27 AMPosted by nix
03/25/2014 04:55 PMPosted by leurts

That's an understatement. Control Warrior is in my honest opinion the strongest deck at the current meta, with handlock variants on close second.

Agreed. Ofcourse the basic set is rubbish, but once you get a few cards (you don't even need all those legendaries, but it does help) control Warrior is extremely strong and very hard to deal with.
Reply Quote
Warrior is expensive, it's basic cards are trash, and it's aggro is in pretty poor shape right now thanks to Face Hunters making every put twenty billion taunt in their decks.
The class is like Druid, you really need the Epics to be even mediocre.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]