My super gimmicky OTK Warrior deck

I built this deck around a 10 mana OTK. The combo does 32 damage and if your opponent has less than 30 health, the number of cards you need for the OTK goes down which can be good if you are going to lose soon. For example if your opponent is at 24 instead of 30, one inner rage can be cut from the combo if you only have one in your hand. This combo is Play raging worgen, then play charge on the worgen, then inner rage the worgen, then inner rage the worgen again, then rampage the raging worgen, then rampage the raging worgen again. Basically you just win if you get this combo in hand so this deck is based around drawing the combo and surviving to turn 10 and even if you dont do any damage to the enemy hero (exception if you're playing against a warrior of course) sometime along the way you can still win. Again, this is super gimmicky and rarely wins but its really fun nonetheless! :)

Decklist:
2x inner rage
2x execute
1x upgrade
2x fiery war axe
2x battle rage
2x rampage
2x slam
2x loot hoarder
2x novice engineer
2x shield block
2x acolyte of pain
1x frothing berserker
2x raging worgen
2x charge
2x gnomish inventor
2x azure drake
Edited by ARacistSloth on 3/27/2014 1:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
And all you need is a 6 card (requiring both copies of two cards), 10 mana combo to win, and it's stopped by the taunts which are becoming more and more common these days.

Getting that on turn 10 is optimistic. Even surviving until turn 10 with this deck is going to be difficult, especially if you don't allow yourself to use those 6 cards. I realise this is meant to be a budget deck but you're missing armorsmith, shield slam, brawl and gorehowl- the cards which make control so tough to take down.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]