Judge my cheap warrior deck :D

I don't have any legendaries except for the 2$ i spent on Gelbin so I wanted to do some sort of compromise on a cheap warrior control deck with early-late game prowess. I was wondering if I could swap any of my cards for Shieldblock or Armorsmith. I would love some feedback! I've gotten to rank 11 with this.

http://imgur.com/V91ml1q
Reply Quote
In all honesty I am kind of surprised you have hit rank 11 with this lol. I am guessing you just play very very aggressive? I feel like windfury harpy is very weak drop UNLESS it gets to survive. Be honest, lots of games you have won, were they to a harpy they didn't answer that turn?

I would take charge right the heck out for wolfrider. It is more damage and it has a body for the same mana. Or warsong commander. having a bloodsail raider get buffed by reaper or war axe AND get charge is a sick combo even late game. I would take out the harpy for argent commanders as well. He is almost ALWAYS a two for one AND damage to the face.
Reply Quote
As unreasonable as it can be I only combo harpy with charge late game.
Reply Quote
I see the general strategy here. Its a nice cheap deck to throw out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]