any golden portrait pallies out there?

Got mine Tuesday night playing a control deck, haven't seen any other golden portraits at all while playing and have gotten reports back of only hunters and locks (surprise surprise) and a shaman.

Maybe I'm world first golden pally idk :/
Reply Quote
This guy got it almost a week ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04LEKcYipE0

World first with a control deck? You kidding me right. You probably farmed rank20's with control, which is super dumb. Since the entire goal for golden is to play fast games. Good job lol.
Reply Quote
03/28/2014 03:36 AMPosted by Zampok
This guy got it almost a week ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04LEKcYipE0

World first with a control deck? You kidding me right. You probably farmed rank20's with control, which is super dumb. Since the entire goal for golden is to play fast games. Good job lol.

No, I didn't tank rating for this achievement, just played like a robot and actually achieved rank 4 in the process (coming up against and beating rank 2 kids). Which surprised me since my previous best was rank 7 as an aggro lock, and a few rank 9-10s on other classes.
Reply Quote
Kinda amusing how the youtube poster disabled comments for his video. I imagine I know why though, and for good reason. "Grinding" to the 500 wins as fast as possible is just about as dumb as you can get. Congrats, the carrot on your stick is gone. Now what? :)
Reply Quote
Congrats, we all know people who claim to get with control early farmed rank 20 or played 20 hours a day...

Meh, guess it's your time to spend but I don't condone it and don't gain much respect from me.
Reply Quote
can you post ur Deck mate @Brokengame
Reply Quote
03/28/2014 12:05 AMPosted by brokengame
Got mine Tuesday night playing a control deck, haven't seen any other golden portraits at all while playing and have gotten reports back of only hunters and locks (surprise surprise) and a shaman.

Maybe I'm world first golden pally idk :/

Just played you on the ladder. Your golden portrait looks really legit when you play your turn fast and then wait the full rope before ending your turn. These kids -.-
Edited by ThyEmptyLord on 5/1/2014 7:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
half way there :(
Reply Quote
I'm at about 125 myself, but I got those wins in about two weeks.. so I think I'm on track for that golden.
Reply Quote
streamer zilea got it like a week ago or so

congrats to you, i'm still very far :(
Reply Quote
I am about to hit 100. It will happen, I am in no rush.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]