Hunters...

(Locked)

wow i cannot believe how many people scream OP at hunters....
so after getting whopped myself by a bunch of hunters i thought !@#$ it ill play a hunter and faceroll people.... oh how wrong i was

Hunters are so %^-*

just terrible

like horrible

you either gotta get SUUUPPPEEERRR lucky with draws
or be against Somebody who is super unlucky with draws or is playing you while eating glue

i played a lot of games with the hunter today and probably did not give it a good enough shot but loss after loss after loss after loss in the end i gave up and thought i would come here and give my official apology for crying OP myself.

to all who were like me and cry OP when you get your face stomped... stop..... stop and go play a hunter.... and you will see just how bad they are.

now before somebody turns around and says .. i am just a !@#$ player.... you are probably right already admitted i probably did not give it a good enough shot which resulted in my epic loss streak but atleast with other classes when i lose i can go over my game to see what i could have done better ( i record my games with dxtory specifically to review games i lost ) and after i review i tweak my deck untill i feel its right and this is usually a fun process (for me)
but with the hunter this is not a fun process

the buzzards 1 hp makes it ONLY usable with UTH.. ONCE...... ONCE.... untill it inevitably gets deleted, for people saying its synergy with UTH is broken... it has to be because its the only thing its good for!

i had a lot i wanted to add here ... but i'm just gonna leave it at that because.... ceebs

Point is ... i'm sorry but you either have to be really %^-*ing good or really !@#$ing lucky to pull of hunter... in my humble opinion
Edited by Box on 3/28/2014 12:40 PM PDT
I can confidently say that based on how you spam "......" like a teenage girl texting and use caps lock for no reason, and add unnecessary letters like "soooooooooooo" that it took me less than maybe three to four seconds to decide not to read anything you just wrote.
03/28/2014 12:00 PMPosted by EvilMoogle
I can confidently say that based on how you spam "......" like a teenage girl texting and use caps lock for no reason, and add unnecessary letters like "soooooooooooo" that it took me less than maybe three to four seconds to decide not to read anything you just wrote.

AWWWWWWWWWW!!

Really?.. Damn! Please Read it!

I wont be able to sleep tonight if you don't!
As you said, you're probably a bad player and didn't give Hunter a fair shot. With that said, I completely agree with your sentiment that Hunters aren't OP(though they aren't terrible either) and I'm glad you've turned around in that regard. Hunters, like any other class, does actually take quite a bit of skill to play, so from someone who tried Hunters thinking you were gonna faceroll with an OP class you suddenly realized that they simply aren't skilless like the whiners claim them to be. You certainly can improve your skills and knowledge of the Hunter class and get some good win streaks with them, but if you don't like the style and only wanted to play them because you thought they were OP than yeah, realizing your mistake and moving on is a good option. Either way, I'm glad we have 1 less noob who cries about Hunters being OP, hopefully more whiners will follow your footsteps and realize the error of their ways.
You need to be super lucky with draws?

Oh yeah cause Buzzard + UTH, Buzzard + Snake Trap, Buzzard plus anything isnt ridiculous card draw..

edit: As for your "ONCE, ONCE!" attitude, Buzzard into hounds, use snake trap, they attack buzzard, you draw 3 more cards.
Edited by Apple on 3/28/2014 4:54 PM PDT
Yeah huntard is just get lucky unfortunetly this game favors luck a lot so. huntard is free wins most of the time
03/28/2014 04:53 PMPosted by Apple

Oh yeah cause Buzzard + UTH, Buzzard + Snake Trap, Buzzard plus anything isnt ridiculous card draw..

edit: As for your "ONCE, ONCE!" attitude, Buzzard into hounds, use snake trap, they attack buzzard, you draw 3 more cards.

You forgot how easy tracking can make it to set up those combos too.
Hmmm I played hunter and I had the opposite experience. I hated them even more because I'm not braindead and can use the massively broken cards more effectively than most huntards.
"i played a lot of games with the hunter today and probably did not give it a good enough shot"

You probably should have before making assumptions. ;)

My guess is you are playing the deck wrong. You should know which cards combo with each other and how to utilize them in the best way, and when to play them.

If you go Buzzard on turn 1, you are doing it wrong...
Edited by idm on 3/31/2014 12:41 PM PDT
The game is fair and balanced like Fox News. Thanks Obama.
03/28/2014 04:53 PMPosted by Apple

I better attack this Buzzard and hold on to my Mortal Coil, just in case that Hunter secret is a Counterspell!

Unless you're playing really dumb, Buzzard + UTH is at best a 2 card combo that draws 3 cards. Cards like Timber Wolf and Snake Trap are also entirely worthless outside of the easily played around combos with Buzzard/UTH.
Finally someone with some sense and brains, hunters are not OP and UTH aren't op to, we need to sit and wait for the right cards and wait for stupid ppl to rush their minions to dat amazing faceroll, to everyone who dont have anything to do, just cry about hunters, go and make a hunter deck and come here after that, for some reason the ladder dont have hunters on it. Btw the most played classes are shaman and druid, so i dont understand why so much crying about UTH
Edited by Liquidmx on 3/31/2014 2:30 PM PDT
UTH is actually a little OP. It's undercosted when you consider its synergies, it should definitely not be on the same mana curve as Snake Trap which is a lot easier to deal with. Should either be 3 mana, or go back to 4 but summon 2/1s so it's better on its own.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]