Epicness to choose

I've just got access to 400 dust and I wonder which card should I create. As you may know now (as I posted it Warrior section) Warrior is my main, agroo warrior in particular (I don't have cards for any other type of deck to be honest) and to make things even harder I have no legendaries (which is a problem in terms of combining cards) or epics for warrior and neutral.

My current deck is this one: http://www.gosugamers.net/hearthstone/features/3667-going-legend-on-a-budget-the-aggro-warrior-guide

P.S. Some people may advice me to put into my deck Dark iron dwarves which I don't have (but if it could really improve my deck I could disenchant 1-2 most useless cards to afford them, but I personally don't like this idea).
Edited by katon on 3/28/2014 11:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
If your running a warrior rush deck with mid game intention id probably remove fairy dragon for something more flexible. I like the card but I find more often then not it is easily removed. Tbh if your using that deck id go with the 3/3 pirate thats instant droppable with any of your weapons since your bound to get one more often then not with this deck. It also helps redirect damage + a fresh body down.
Reply Quote
Save it for a legendary
Reply Quote
@Liquidsonic: I can see how good that pirate is but I don't have one so I'd have to use 80 dust. To not drop under 400 dust I'd have to disenchant one of my epics(which I really don't want to do) or my gloden Abomination. Will be it good move to do so?
@REDSUN: Yes, it may be better idea but without for example Big game hunter I'm loosing very often in current meta (too many giant warlocks). Of course legndaries are more vailable but going to them may take long time.
Reply Quote
Ah i'm sorry I missed that you wanted to use it on an epic. Get Gorehowl. Serves as a good final face smash if needed or a board/taunt monster clearer for you.
Reply Quote
Thank you so much I'll do so.
Reply Quote
Gorehowl #1!!
Reply Quote
Ok, so I just tested Gorehowl out and besides it is drawn pretty rarely it is indeed poweful.

P.S. I also tested taunt pirates which are very good too.
Edited by katon on 3/29/2014 3:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Add me if you want. i don't mind seeing it in play. "Liquidsonic#2878" should work,.
Edited by Liquidsonic on 3/29/2014 4:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]