Low Budget Warrior no Chance Against Shaman

Did blizzard even playtest this matchup? How unfair it is to matchup against a shaman as a warrior.

It is prolly the worst matchup you can get in any class possible.

They just keep summoning tokens and you'll have to trade with your weapons but they just resummon them again and because one of them have taunt they've an unlimited defenses over you who lacks badly in mass removal.
Reply Quote
Shamans totems really are rng luck based tbh. They have to gamble their 2 mana on it.
Reply Quote
I don't believe aggro warrior has any legends or epics in it you might want to try that deck
Edited by REDSUN on 3/28/2014 7:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
try adding harvest golem cleave and weapon smith to your deck... maybe even demolisher. no more nasty little token issues.
Reply Quote
Most of the totems are 0/2, so almost every minion in a warrior aggro deck can kill them in one hit. You don't need to, and typically shouldn't, waste durability on them.

Unless you're playing some kind of awful budget control or the basic deck, in which case don't.
Reply Quote
Totems = OMG look how big my frothing is! Shaman is a deck you have to play very smart around but it is VERY doable. I beat both shamans I played in rank 6 with relative ease. Weaponsmith = value town. Another key is making them bust hex on earlier things and let your big late game threats have a bigger impact. Shaman is one of the few matchups my brawl actually comes in handy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]