2 Truesilver Champion
2 Consecration
1 Cult Master
2 Defender of Argus
2 Azure Drake
1 Avenging Wrath
2 Argent Commander
1 Guardian of Kings

What you think about it? Is it more Control Pally or Mid Range?
What should I change? I am currently dustless and I dont have any Epics and Legendarys.
Please help! :)
Reply Quote
To do well with a control deck you need legendary cards to compete beyond rank 12ish. On the other hand crafting one of the variety of paladin rush/aggro variants is really cheap. Your current decklist covers the majority of craftable cards you will need for an aggro deck. You will need to craft Divine favor though. Look through the fourms for other people's aggro decklist or you can reference mine to construct a rush deck of your own.

http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/11914932102?page=1#0

Overall, your current decklist looks strong; however, without legendary cards you will be lacking the late game control. Rush decks are MUCH cheaper to make and the games go quicker. I think my decklist cost right under 2000 arcane dust; compared to 1600 for just one legendary.

Good Luck!
Reply Quote
03/30/2014 08:58 AMPosted by Divl
To do well with a control deck you need legendary cards to compete beyond rank 12ish. On the other hand crafting one of the variety of paladin rush/aggro variants is really cheap. Your current decklist covers the majority of craftable cards you will need for an aggro deck. You will need to craft Divine favor though. Look through the fourms for other people's aggro decklist or you can reference mine to construct a rush deck of your own.

http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/11914932102?page=1#0

Overall, your current decklist looks strong; however, without legendary cards you will be lacking the late game control. Rush decks are MUCH cheaper to make and the games go quicker. I think my decklist cost right under 2000 arcane dust; compared to 1600 for just one legendary.

Good Luck!
Thank you! It really helped me a lot. I have a question: Since I dont have enough dust to make Legendary, what commons,rares and epics I need to craft? I would also try out Control version of deck.
Reply Quote
A good Epic to craft that fits nicely in nearly any deck would be Faceless Manipulator. Crazy good card
Reply Quote
I would save up for Tirion FordRing and not blow dust on a lot of situation Epic cards. If you plan on playing Paladin as your main he is by far worth waiting for. Having Sunfury Protector, Twilight Drakes, Giants, Faceless, are all good cards. However, by the time you have spent dust on a bunch of Epics you will have wish you would have simply waited for Tirion. (I am very guilty of this).

I wouldn't worry about more than one Lay on Hands and I wouldn't bother crafting SOJ. If my memory serves me, most Control Paladins won't run avenging wrath either. They will use consecration and pyromancers. I personally have tried many combinations with Kodo + Humility/ PeaceKeepers and Big Game Hunter + Might/ Abusive Sergant in a deck; trying to utilize Paladin specific cards to their fullest. However, I have had more success with Rush Decks due to my lack of patience to save up for Legendary cards.
Reply Quote
Thank you guys! I will start to play Arena mostly where I can get dust. I really need Tirion but its too expensive and its really long time to get him, 1600 dust is much. I think ill go for rares and epics. I dont like to play with only one deck, so its better to make something that is also good in other decks.
Reply Quote
One thing to keep in mind if you save up for Tirion... He will almost always be silenced/hexed/polymorphed/etc... unless you have other good targets for those spells earlier. Stuff like Cairne, Sylvanas, or whatever else. So you're probably better off getting rares and epics first
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]