Top 30 Legend Murloc Deck

Thanks for the post and congrats. I'll possibly give this a run out and give you better feedback when I've played it.
Reply Quote
murloc deck = no skill needed sooo op yet sooo simple and annoying
Reply Quote
Murlocs = absolutely zero skill. None whatsoever. Not even a tiny shred.

The fact that a murloc deck can reach legend just shows what a brainless game this is.
Reply Quote
so i played today again 2 murloc decks in teh first 3 games i played = lose so i decided to make my own warlock murloc deck - and so far won 5 of 5

yeah the only way to win is be annoying and get a super murloc deck on the go - gg blizzard ;)
Reply Quote
04/03/2014 10:35 PMPosted by Fear
04/02/2014 08:24 PMPosted by MadJohnny
OP if you had Leeroy would you include it in the deck? If yes, which card would you replace.

Ya i just recently got enough dust to craft Leeroy (so I could play hunter as well LOL) but you could probably add him in there for one of the Doomguards. That deck is not as good though for trying to climb ladder this season as I have become aware of because I am facing a lot more variety decks (still above 50% winrate though). So I made the curve of my murloc deck to probably a more standard murloc deck you might have seen before to climb the ladders. Currently rank 5 with the deck below and I will be legend with it in a few days. But once I hit legend again I will go back to pretty much the same deck as the one from the first post to climb the legend ladder ranks.

decklist for ladder climb - http://i.imgur.com/5BVnjLz.png

i actually built this deck, was having great success the first 2 days i played it before s3 ended, past couple days been playing it along with a UTH hunter deck and just not even able to break out of rank 19 all of a sudden and i am not sure why
Reply Quote
07/02/2014 01:59 AMPosted by TheDukester

The fact that a murloc deck can reach legend just shows what a brainless game this is.

smart players counter murloc deck very easily unless you get a total crap draw and they get the best possible starting cards
Reply Quote
07/02/2014 10:07 PMPosted by Demonbain
07/02/2014 01:59 AMPosted by TheDukester

smart players counter murloc deck very easily unless you get a total crap draw and they get the best possible starting cards

Not true, I've had my board cleared by what seemed to be a perfect hand for the opponent. I still came back and won.

Murlock is literally a 0 skill deck and it follows the turn 4 rule. If your opponent hasn't played anything significant by turn 4 they lose to aggressive decks.
Reply Quote
big fan of blood imp over priestess in murlock it just is a safer buffer to your murlocks that as we all know can easily gro to 5/4 6/5s on there own
Edited by pakman on 7/25/2014 9:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
So i tried this deck now and it definitely is out-dated .. can't even get beyond rank 20..
Reply Quote
11/08/2014 04:43 PMPosted by Elias
So i tried this deck now and it definitely is out-dated .. can't even get beyond rank 20..

Then my friend, isn't the deck the problem
Reply Quote
You could probably make a murloc deck that is still competitive in the ladder beyond Rank 20, though, even if this specific one is no longer viable. Just play around board clears and try to keep board control Zoo-style with efficient trades while building towards mid to late game burst with your murlocs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]