Just another FIX THE HUNTER THREAD

Seriously, what are you smoking if you think 2 mana for UTH is balanced? Force of nature is 6, is epic card, and you only get three creatures that die at end of turn. Seriously, at least take the Charge away. Also, the exploding trap should be 3 or 4 mana, just like the rest of the Hunter traps. I thought the Paladin was supposed to be the newbie hero, not this cracked out POS. Please fix or I will keep quitting every Hunter I play against.
Reply Quote
you do know all secrets are the same cost dependant on class

all paladin secrets cost 1 hunter 2 mage 3

also if they were gonna change uth which i wish they would they would have done it by now i'm just hoping new cards make uth less powerful or viable
Reply Quote
I was saying the hunter traps should all cost more. And this game is constantly updated and changing, even after test and beta there will be updates.
Reply Quote
I'm thinking you need to learn how to play this game better. Stop thinking that WoW tactics work in Hearthstone because completely different genres require completely different game plans and skills for that matter.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]