Paladin Deck, i need some insights :D

First of all, helo my friends! Let me introduce myself. I'm from Brazil so i'm realy sory for my terrible english hehe, but i would be glad if any of you, who clearly know much more about the game then me, could give me some hints and insights about this Paladin Control Deck i'm trying to finish.

Let me make just 1 thing clear... well, i'm a beginner, soo i'm trying to make this DECK work, it's kinda hard to make control without some key cards like, Tirion, Alextrasza, Avanging Wrath, but lets take a close look please.

I have tried some Icy Veins decks, but let's be honest, it's kinda hard to get used to a deck another person have already created. What I do believe in fact is that the BEST thing to do is to test the mechanics yourself, with the resources you've got and see what's best for you. Then, you make the conclusion what's best. Do you guys agree with me? hehe, so let's take a look at my current build.

1x Blessing of Wisdow
2x Equality
2x Holy Light
2x Loot Hoarder
2x Iron Beak Owl
2x Wild Pyromancer
1x (of those guys 3 manas, 3/3, restore 3HP Battlecry)
1x Harvest Golem
2x Aldor Peace Keeper
2x True Silver Champion
2x Consacration
2x "Tazdingos" heheh
1x Hammer of Wrath
2x Defender of Argus
2x Lazuli Drakes
2x Sun Walkers
1x King Guardian
1x Lay on Hands
1x Little "cute" Rag (for finishing business)

After you guys start giving some advices, let me explain why i did those choices:

1° - Equality + Pyro is just for an AMAZING board control i believe

2° - The Hary Potter Owls is just for a cheap option for Tank removals cuz i don't have THE BLACK KNIGH yet...

3° - 2x Loot Hoarders + Drakes and Hammer of Wrath i do believe that CARD DRAW power is just amazing, am i right? Or it's just too much?

4° - Should i get two Harvest Golems instead of one? Even on a Control type deck? Maybe i would take that other 3/3 healing creature out...

5° - Aldor Peace Keeper, just because of it's amasing control power.. .I mean, it's the "bread and butter" Pally card...

6° - True Silver Champion, man no discussion here...Should i get the EPIC pally weapon? I don't think it would work good... That one is amasing for AGGRO decks tho...

Consacration... Awesome...

8° - 1x Sunwalker, for me, is just the PERFECT cheap replacement for Caerne Bloodhoof, but what about 2?

9°: Guardian of Kings? "Really?" you might say, well, it kinda helps a lot with the Healing, but i'm very insecure about this choice...

10° Ragnaros, well, here i'm 100% sure... Hell, it's a control Deck hehee

And the FINAL QUESTION: What cards would be better to get first? For example, should i get TIRION first? Spend 1600 dust in just one card? Or try to fill the deck with some other KEY cards?

Sory, i didn't expect the post would be soo big, but again, i would be GLAD if you could help me. Ty VERY MUCH!
Reply Quote
Looks pretty good... a little heavy on the healing... Do you think the Holy Lights really win you games? I play Earthen Ring Farseer (+3 health), 1 Guardian of Kings, and 1 Lay on Hands. Very rarely do I need more... or would it really help me if I had more... the games I lose, I'd probably lose even if I had extra health... it would just delay it. I'd rather have another Harvest Golem or a couple Chillwind Yetis. Just my opinion though
Reply Quote
03/30/2014 08:31 AMPosted by karl828
Looks pretty good... a little heavy on the healing... Do you think the Holy Lights really win you games? I play Earthen Ring Farseer (+3 health), 1 Guardian of Kings, and 1 Lay on Hands. Very rarely do I need more... or would it really help me if I had more... the games I lose, I'd probably lose even if I had extra health... it would just delay it. I'd rather have another Harvest Golem or a couple Chillwind Yetis. Just my opinion though

Helo karl828. Yeah, come to think of it, two Holy Lights are just too much.
Reply Quote
Also... as far as which cards to get next... I'd probably wait on Tirion... you really only have the sunwalkers as major targets for silence/hex/other key removal spells. Tirion would be handled a lot of the time by better players. If they kill/destroy him you still get the sword... but not if they silence him. Plus you could only use him in your Paladin deck. I think Alexstrasza is a better choice... you can get his effect immediately... pumping your life back to 15 or dropping their's to 15 and you're left with an 8/8 that must be dealt with. He's highly usuable in any control deck of any class. Or go with something like Cairne or the Black Knight. Avenging Wrath is also a great card... you can pair that with equality, usually clears the board and does some damage to their hero. And if they have nothing on the board you get 8 damage for 6 mana. Just some thoughts
Reply Quote
03/30/2014 10:53 AMPosted by karl828
I think Alexstrasza is a better choice... you can get his effect immediately... pumping your life back to 15 or dropping their's to 15 and you're left with an 8/8 that must be dealt with. He's highly usuable in any control deck of any class.

Man, i agree with you again. Alexstraza is much better because it can fit in ANY deck. Very nice. That would be PERFECT because i have an another CONTROL warrior deck in progress and i can preety much say that there are only a few cards missing... The class legs and a few epics...

But mannn.... Tirion is SOOO stylish hahahaahaha tho

Thanks A BUNCH man, serious, thank you very much.
Reply Quote
Yeah i tend to rather complete the neutrals over the class ones.

Still wating for other oppinions tho... Just to make sure :D

As a control play style lover, we are always cautious heheh, you get me...
Reply Quote
I hear you... Avenging Wrath (paladin class epic) is also a great card I'd consider.

I like Tirion... but if I didn't have the other Legendaries in the deck I'd wait on him.
Reply Quote
up...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]