queue into ranked...hunter..hunter...hunter...

such variety
Reply Quote
gota get legendary b4 tmrw sry brah
Reply Quote
03/31/2014 02:45 AMPosted by daluvin
gota get legendary b4 tmrw sry brah

I cannot tell if you are being serious or being satirical.
Reply Quote
serious, rank 10, just won last 8, 9 in a row? lost though so now im doin arena cuse why not
Reply Quote
Welcome to the Rushstone.
Reply Quote
rather face hunters
then warriors running charge minions and cards that give minons charge and a legendary with charge
followed by mage getting all spell damage boosters and cost reducers every turn
Reply Quote
03/31/2014 02:43 AMPosted by Loomies
such variety

Such lies.
Reply Quote
03/31/2014 02:43 AMPosted by Loomies
such variety

What rank?

At rank 2, I currently face more Control Warrior, Pally aggro, Tempo Rogue, Miracle Rogue AND Warlock Zoo than I do Hunter rush or control. Seriously, the 6th most common deck.
Reply Quote
Hunter is overrepresented until top 5 or so (from what I've read). Because the deck is just that good. After that you'll see the top notch decks being able to handle the rush.

I noticed it the last couple of days. Most games I play against hunter, and every now and then I get a different class as opponent.
Edited by idm on 3/31/2014 8:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
On EU it's pretty much hunter all the way up to legend. They are definitely the most played class in the top 5 ranks.
Reply Quote
I'm at rank 10 and I've been seeing Hunter Rush, Hunter Control, Control Warrior, Zoo Warlock, Handlock, Overload (Trump) shaman and secrets mage...

They don't seem more over represented than the other popular decks
Reply Quote
has anyone ever seen a rogue beyond rank 15?
Reply Quote
I see more watcher druids than hunters, to be honest. And I don't like mirror matches.
Reply Quote
03/31/2014 08:37 AMPosted by Snooblet

I see the occasional tempo rogue at 10. I usually take note because they are loaded up with 4/x creatures.

Trump mages seem to have disappeared. Priests aren't that common either.

03/31/2014 08:30 AMPosted by Redoing
I'm at rank 10 and I've been seeing Hunter Rush, Hunter Control, Control Warrior, Zoo Warlock, Handlock, Overload (Trump) shaman and secrets mage...They don't seem more over represented than the other popular decks

Forgot control druid and Mid-ranged paladin, I see them alot as well.
Reply Quote
Welcome to Huntstone (ou Heartard, choose the one you prefer).
Reply Quote
Rank 20-25 OP. Get yourself to rank 15 and below and you won't see as many Hunters but Handlocks, Warrior control and Druids instead.
Reply Quote
03/31/2014 08:37 AMPosted by Snooblet

I played Rogue to 7 and was still rising but the season ended. And I faced a couple of hunters but not that many. Mostly I face Watcher Druid, Handlock and those popular decks chock full of legendaries but being played by average or bad players, which is why they're stuck at ~10. I'm glad though, because Hunter is one of my worst matchups.
Reply Quote
Haven't seen a single rogue deck for about a week.

8/10 matchups for me is either against Druid or Hunter. Never against rogue. The other 2/10 is against the other decks. It's getting kind of boring indeed, since I beat the Druid decks almost every time, but the Hunter is pretty much impossible for me to win from with Shaman. It's not fun getting your worst matchup most of the time.

Muh...
Reply Quote
rank 12-rank 9 sometimes a little more a little less the last few days, more hunters and warlocks then i ever imagined played the game.
Reply Quote
It's kind of anecdotal experience. You play all kinds of decks and then snap ... 8/10 games hunter ... and then it's normal again. Probably happens for other classes as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]