Nourish?

I haven't been playing ranked in a while and all of a sudden druid decks (at legends rank) are using nourish?

Can someone explain this to me?
Reply Quote
A lot of druids (myself included) have started using ramp; mostly just wild growth. Nourish makes a pretty insane follow-up to WG if you have the coin, but otherwise it's just a steady draw card. I'm still not completely sold on it.

Either way, it's definitely more playable in the ramp archetype, where you are playing key cards one turn earlier and giving up a card to do so.
Reply Quote
I use it in my Druid deck. As the poster above said, if you can get it out with the coin, wild growth, or that other mana growth card (i forget what it's called) it really puts me in a good spot.
Reply Quote
I have a nourish in I guess what you would call a druid spellpower deck. I'm not convinced on keeping it around either. I use it almost exclusively to draw three cards. I don't find the extra mana too helpful usually because by the time you can use it you already starting to get up there in mana, especially with and innervate, coin and/or wild growth. There are times in can be real helpful to get three cards just like that.
Reply Quote
Currently I have 2 in my control deck and I use it both for crystals and card draw. Serves me pretty well.
Reply Quote
Sometimes that spell card is insanely useful when you got the board control and clear all your enemies minions so it is safe to use it BUT if it's the other way around and the moment that you can't really play anything expect that spell card, it is very slow. A downside and a good side....
Reply Quote
Sometimes that spell card is insanely useful when you got the board control and clear all your enemies minions so it is safe to use it BUT if it's the other way around and the moment that you can't really play anything expect that spell card, it is very slow. A downside and a good side....

^^^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]