animal companion broken?

Summon a random Beast Companion

I keep getting this card played against me but it always seems to summon Leokk, is it broken or just a really odd coincidence ?
Reply Quote
how always are we talking? like the last 3 times or the last 10?
Reply Quote
twice in the last round and several times before that in different matches, probably the last 6 or 7 times? I know not a big sample size I thought I would ask here see if anyone who plays hunter often noticed it summons LeoKK a lot?
Reply Quote
now that ur saying it aswell u actually might be right. i am hunter myself played like 100 games today and i can tell u 90 percent of animal companions i summoned was leokk
Reply Quote
It's your unlucky day then. Card works fine though.
Reply Quote
just had another hunter play the card twice and got 2 more Leokk (and screenshotted), Im almost convinced either the card is broken or that summon has a higher chance than the other 2 cards
Reply Quote
Played a rush hunter 5 min ago he got double misha and my black knight greeted the first then silenced the second to finish him off.
Reply Quote
I do not touch Hunter, but since I seen Animal Companion being used oh so much, I couldn't help but notice how seemingly a majority of Companions were Huffers when I started playing during Test Season 3 (I've done the same for Tinkmaster too and it was around 80% squirrels before it got nerfed >.>).

At the start of Test Season 4, I started facing wave after wave of Leokks for the first part of the month until a surge of Huffers the last week made it look less lopsided:

Test Season 4: Huffer (14), Misha (8), Leokk (18)

The current season so far: Huffer (5), Misha (2), Leokk (1)
Reply Quote
I play Hunter (in Europe) a lot and have a pretty natty Beast deck on the go. It contains 2x AC and I use it often...last night I pulled 2x Leokk in the same game but also saw 2x Huffer and a Misha over other games.

Worst I can say is that the generator is a little 'streaky' but that's not unusual in gaming.
Reply Quote
Worst I can say is that the generator is a little 'streaky' but that's not unusual in gaming.

started with shield master in my hand but decided to remove him and it gave me a shield master, then on my very first draw I got a shield master lol

have to agree after that ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]