Control warrior move question

How would you play this? I really had no idea as nothing seemed great but I feel like someone with more experience might have some insight here.

http://i.imgur.com/tJoeXdo.png
Reply Quote
Hit once-Earthen Ring the Armorsmith. The play is weak to Swipe, which I feel like he does have, but it's Swipe for Armorsmith+Farseer at best for a coin, otherwise you incentive him to trade for the Farseer which is better overall than losing Armorsmith, you can milk it for a lot more value than the 3 heal 3/3.

The hit once is important in preventing Spell->Effect->Trade for Armorsmith. He would have to hit with the Pyro first which prevents the 1 damage burst, he can at most kill 1 card without using Swipe.
Edited by VSarius on 3/29/2014 11:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Wow thanks, that's actually exactly what I did. Won the game (he didn't have swipe but he did have wrath) but had to draw my entire deck. Appreciate the help.
Reply Quote
It's the only viable play IMO, losing Armorsmith for Wild Pyro sucks, using Execute is ludicrous, and the one play you are weak to is fine since it takes out a really strong card. Simple probabilities heh.
Reply Quote
Yeah I agree with VSarius. If you don't do this he hits and can hero power your Armorsmith and kill it for free. Trading a 3/3 for a 3/1 Pyro isn't ideal, but it's better than losing the Armorsmith for free.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]