Is Animal Companion RNG working as intended?

Hi there folks, I like to play hunter now and then, i've noticed that Animal Companion gives me like 70% of the time the Taunt dude, i'm not saying that because i just went to a game and got it twice in a row, i mean that i've played this game for about 4 months now and i have about 150 overall games with hunter, i am not crazy, some plays i even bet on the taunt and works every time because i always get that, i've also noticed that the Charge is more common then the +1 dude, i rarely ever seen this guy. Is this just really good luck (I mean 4/4 taunt for 3 mana is delicious) or the RNG is "biased"?

*Sorry for any bad english, it's not my first language.
Edited by Worms on 4/2/2014 4:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
there is already a thread right next to yours about this card.

I think it is broken because all I ever see are hunters drawing the +1 card
Reply Quote
I played like a good 40 games yesterday, using animal companion. I've gotten pretty even numbers of boars bears and wyvern things.

chances are everyones just noticing the wyvern thing more, because they play it on turn 3, and its the one that you don't wanna get that turn if you dont have other things on the board.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]