The Fordring Intimidation Method

Tirion Fordring is an immensely powerful Legendary, to the point where he can make enemies outright concede just as you put him out there. I was facing a Shaman and had taken a little bit of an early beating, my opening taunts getting Hexed fairly early, and a few slaps coming in. He still had 30 Health, and I had just brought down his Taunts, thrown out Tirion a Turn earlier, with a few more for good measure, and then this happened:
http://imgur.com/3ObsHcf,ib1Hlz2#1
Fordring Intimidation Method, at its finest. You can't stop the Tirion.
Reply Quote
I call BS! My Tirion is clearly a Faceless Manipulator agent.
Reply Quote
How many times have you summoned tirion and actually gotten that ashbringer? Every class has a disable card (well not paladins, but everyone else does), and every deck should run with a silence or two in it. Tirion is crazy strong if your enemy is, like the guy on the picture, out of cards. But a deck with a decent card flow, wouldnt have a problem countering it.

Not to mention you were full health, with a clear board and card advantage. I doupt tirion had much to do with him surrendering. he probably had 1 crap card on his hand, you dropped tirion, he draws another crap card, and surrenders. Sounds more like he didnt want to waste time, rather than being scared of tirion.

As for the surrender, i have seen way more people surr in round 1 just because a priest drops a priestess in round 1 and they just dont want to deal with it. Now thats some intimidation.
Edited by Creus on 4/2/2014 7:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
04/02/2014 07:03 PMPosted by Creus
How many times have you summoned tirion and actually gotten that ashbringer? Every class has a disable card (well not paladins, but everyone else does), and every deck should run with a silence or two in it. Tirion is crazy strong if your enemy is, like the guy on the picture, out of cards. But a deck with a decent card flow, wouldnt have a problem countering it.

Not to mention you were full health, with a clear board and card advantage. I doupt tirion had much to do with him surrendering. he probably had 1 crap card on his hand, you dropped tirion, he draws another crap card, and surrenders. Sounds more like he didnt want to waste time, rather than being scared of tirion.

As for the surrender, i have seen way more people surr in round 1 just because a priest drops a priestess in round 1 and they just dont want to deal with it. Now thats some intimidation.

It's hilarious when you guys are getting fatigued and they don't want to put their faith in the Light
Reply Quote
04/02/2014 07:03 PMPosted by Creus
How many times have you summoned tirion and actually gotten that ashbringer?
About half the time, the other half he just gets silenced then killed. I don't think I've actually attacked anything with him.
Reply Quote
I found Tirion works a lot better if you bait with sunwalkers first. A lot of people will sheep/hex/assasinate/silence sunwalkers as soon as they would tirion.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]