Hearthstone™ iPad® Rollout Begins!

Community Manager
The Hearthstone iPad rollout begins: today, we’ve launched Hearthstone for iPad in Australia, Canada, and New Zealand, with other regions around the world to follow soon!

The iPad version of Hearthstone brings all of the features and excitement of deck-building and dueling your friends that’s currently available for PC right to your fingertips. Wherever you have an Internet connection, you can log in to Hearthstone and amass your card collection, play a friendly game or two against your buddies, or test your skills in Play or Arena mode!

Your Hearthstone collection and data is shared across all devices, so if you’re playing from your PC or Mac at home, you won’t miss a beat when you take Hearthstone on the go with the iPad!

Launching Hearthstone in a limited set of countries allows us to focus on the end-to-end player experience and make sure it’s awesome before we move on to the rest of the world. If you don’t live in Australia, Canada, or New Zealand, you don’t have much longer to wait to get your hands on Hearthstone for iPad—Murloc Scout’s honor.

Keep an eye on playhearthstone.com, Hearthstone on Facebook, and Hearthstone on Twitter for the latest news and rollout updates!

iPad is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc.

Download links:

Canada App Store
New Zealand App Store
Australia App Store
Edited by Zeriyah on 4/2/2014 3:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
MVP - Hearthstone
Welcome all of my iPad brothers and sisters! Welcome to the fold! Beware of Lord Jaraxxus!
Reply Quote
Ohh hell yeah!
Reply Quote
Wooooot! Ive been waiting for this :D
Edit: o wait i dont live in one of those countries...:(
Edited by Armags on 4/2/2014 2:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Help please.i don't see the app in the App Store. Where do we find it.
Reply Quote
Excellent news. Is it restricted to a particular upper model of iPad? Not seeing it on a search with my iPad3.
Reply Quote
04/02/2014 02:57 PMPosted by Critography

Canada
https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/hearthstone-heroes-warcraft/id625257520?mt=8

Australia
https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/hearthstone-heroes-warcraft/id625257520?mt=8

New Zealand
https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/hearthstone-heroes-warcraft/id625257520?mt=8
Reply Quote
MVP - Hearthstone
04/02/2014 02:57 PMPosted by Critography

Are you in one of the regions it's currently released in?

04/02/2014 02:47 PMPosted by Zeriyah
The Hearthstone iPad rollout begins: today, we’ve launched Hearthstone for iPad in Australia, Canada, and New Zealand, with other regions around the world to follow soon!
Reply Quote
Awesome, thank you.
Reply Quote
Ah thanks, TheWizard. That worked.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Updated the top post with download links for the regions Hearthstone on iPad is currently available in!
Reply Quote
Thanks a lot for the notice, Zeriyah! Now we can enjoy Hearthstone on iPad.

Btw is the Android version also in the works? Have a Nexus too.
Reply Quote
MVP - Hearthstone
04/02/2014 03:14 PMPosted by Clearl0ve
Thanks a lot for the notice, Zeriyah! Now we can enjoy Hearthstone on iPad.

Btw is the Android version also in the works? Have a Nexus too.

Android version is planned for release before the end of the year ("Second Half of 2014" as of November of last year)
Reply Quote
Does the iPad version support retina display?
Reply Quote
04/02/2014 03:18 PMPosted by WayneHu1991
Does the iPad version support retina display?

Yes it does!

For those wondering why they are searching in the App Store on the iPad for "Hearthstone" and not seeing it, this is pretty normal for Apple, they seem to take ages to update the app search index.

Do a search for "Blizzard Entertainment" and it'll be right there.
Reply Quote
When can we expect to have them in the other regions?
Reply Quote
Community Manager
04/02/2014 03:24 PMPosted by Pavwo
When can we expect to have them in the other regions?

Soon. We'll be closely monitoring the soft launch in Australia, New Zealand and Canada so we can ensure a smooth launch on a global scale.
Reply Quote
OK, I downloaded on my ipad and played a quick game...I lost :(

But everything worked great. Maybe a little laggy but pretty smooth. Just wondering, it wouldn't allow me to make an inapp purchase for more cards. Is it disabled on your end, or is there something wrong with my settings (work ipad).
Reply Quote
Community Manager
04/02/2014 03:33 PMPosted by Badaboom
OK, I downloaded on my ipad and played a quick game...I lost :(

But everything worked great. Maybe a little laggy but pretty smooth. Just wondering, it wouldn't allow me to make an inapp purchase for more cards. Is it disabled on your end, or is there something wrong with my settings (work ipad).

In-app purchases are enabled. Purchases made with the iPad version will use the payment method attached to your Apple ID and not your Battle.net balance, so keep that in mind.
Reply Quote
Urgh, so cut up right now.
I live in NZ and only have android products as I am not a huge Apple fan.
Have been asking all over the place about whether this is going to be available on tablets and finally found the post for it and now feeling disappointed.
How am I supposed to waste my downtime at work now with it only being on Apple. lol

Nah, in all honesty this is great to here.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]