If Blizzard nerfs UTH...

And KEEP IN MIND, I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY CHANGES TO HUNTERS. I think they're exactly where they should be, even as a Paladin/Shaman main player...

BUT... I know a nerf is coming after this season is over, in all likelihood. If they nerf UTH and not Buzzards, I will have lost faith in Blizzard's ability to balance properly completely.

UTH is not a problem in my eyes. If an opponent overextends and doesn't have any defenses up, they deserve a dozen 2/1 chargers all up in their guts. Its interaction with Buzzards is... within the realm of questionable intent of design, but I still don't really feel like this is something that needs to be addressed, honestly.
Reply Quote
I think simply capping the # of cards that can be drawn through buzzard (Say, 3-4 in a turn) would go a ways. That or simply changing them to not be beasts.

It needs a tweak, but not necessarily gutted.
Reply Quote
buzzard change to only trigger when playing a beast, not summonming, seems like a good option to me.

And maybe buff Hunters a little bit on another front to compensate.
Reply Quote
04/03/2014 07:12 AMPosted by RykerrK
And KEEP IN MIND, I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY CHANGES TO HUNTERS. I think they're exactly where they should be, even as a Paladin/Shaman main player...

BUT... I know a nerf is coming after this season is over, in all likelihood. If they nerf UTH and not Buzzards, I will have lost faith in Blizzard's ability to balance properly completely.

UTH is not a problem in my eyes. If an opponent overextends and doesn't have any defenses up, they deserve a dozen 2/1 chargers all up in their guts. Its interaction with Buzzards is... within the realm of questionable intent of design, but I still don't really feel like this is something that needs to be addressed, honestly.

How do you know a nerf is comming ? I heard they aren't touching any more cards... only if it is realy needed. So fif UTH was realy OP they would have changed it already and they didn't. so i think that they are letting the card as it is.
Edited by EliteGamer on 4/3/2014 1:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]