i think paladin is so weak

my paladin is 25, and i will not argue why do i think he is so weak, it's so obvious when most of his abilities have no use except defence.

what do you think ?
Reply Quote
I think his hero power is pretty amazing to be honest.
It can be a free dog, a free card or a dedicated assistant to the techs. No hero power has such versatility.
Reply Quote
Paladin sucks against Hunter, plain and simple

Which is why Paladin sucks now, because 50% of the people who play, play hunter
The other 50% play warlock
Reply Quote
04/03/2014 12:09 AMPosted by Homicidal
Paladin sucks against Hunter, plain and simpleWhich is why Paladin sucks now, because 50% of the people who play, play hunterThe other 50% play warlock

Dunno about you but I destroy warlocks and hunters with my control paladin deck.

Bloodmage Thalnos + Concrescation then Equality+ Concrescation. Both cause a full board clear and each one only costs 6 mana total.

Thalnos buffs up hammer of wrath to 4 and that bypasses taunts to attack the lower health higher attack minions as well.
Edited by Eros on 4/3/2014 7:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
04/03/2014 12:09 AMPosted by Homicidal
Paladin sucks against Hunter, plain and simple

Which is why Paladin sucks now, because 50% of the people who play, play hunter
The other 50% play warlock

I learned how to strategize better against hunter and all classes. You have to use your nerf cards wisely and have strong eartly game minions.
Reply Quote
Paladin is in bottom 3 of current classes, from statistics.

I feel they are currently weak in current meta. But hasn't stopped me from playing paladin... Last match for level 60!
Edited by Freakiishlyz on 4/3/2014 1:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]