Wondering

Got tired of sitting on the dust, waiting for certain legendaries to drop - so crafted a bunch. Figured might aswell try the Control deck since it's supposedly an easy ride to Legend. Have no experience whatsoever with it and having a quite difficult time mid-game, especially against rush Warlocks. I did much better with my own version of a pretty cheap semi-rush Warrior.

What would you change or swap out? Ysera? Cleave? Inner Rage? Maybe for a Yeti or Kor'kron?

http://i.imgur.com/Ss1o4ja.png
Reply Quote
Warlocks everywhere. Guess I should thank Reynad.
Reply Quote
Control Warrior is not an easy ride to the legend. It is a very versatile and powerful deck, but you'll need to get a proper feel of it before you really start climbing. That being said, if you experience problems with rush, adapt to rush :) For instance, replace your Inner Rage with another Cleave, Bloodmage Thalnos for +1 on your Whilwind or an Abomination.

I tried using Yetis and some taunt combinations, but they aren't all that helpful since taunts can't really stop a murlock lock in full swing and usually come out too late anyway. Kor'Kron worked a little better for me, because he's capable of killing a 2-attack creature and then trade well, but might as well just use Cleave and kill the weenies on turn 2 instead of 4.
Edited by Phoenix on 4/2/2014 2:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]