Feedback on Druid Deck

Hello! I've played Druid a little while now, and i wonder if anyone have any tips on how my deck could be improved, and on what legendary I should get? The deck i use is:

Innervate x 2
Wrath x 2
Ancient Watcher x 2
Sunfury Protector
Savage Roar
Earthen Ring Farseer
Harvest Golem x 2
Shattered Sun Cleric x 2
Soul of the Forest
Swipe x 2
Chillwind Yeti x 2
Defender of Argus
Keeper of the Grove x 2
Azure Drake x 2
Druid of the Claw x 2
Force of Nature
Sunwalker
Ancient of Lore x 2
Malygos

I know Malygos should probably go, and I'm thinking either Cenarius og Ysera. Which of these should i pick, or should i get someone else? Is my deck ok?

Thanks for feedback :)
Reply Quote
What's the overall strategy you're going for?

If you're aiming for a watcher type druid then I'd replace Malygos with a Ragnaros. You could also try to add a Cairne in there or really any 6+ mana damage dealer.

Then again, I'm no expert :D
Reply Quote
Well i'm thinking to go mid / late, and thought Ysera would provide good endgame cards. Yeah Ragnaros might be a good choice too, just not sure what would fit best in :P
Reply Quote
Soul of the Forest needs to go, like really bad.

So is Malygos.

I'd say replace with Cenarius and another Sunfury.
Reply Quote
I'd say take out the Shattered Sun Clerics also. Add 1 Kobold Geomancer (to be replaced with Bloodmage Thalnos when you get one) and 1 Starfall.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]