Murloc hunter - now with 100% more rage

So I decided to try out how two of perhaps the most hated aspects of HS could work together. Now I'm sitting at 7-0 winrate at rank 14 on the first day after the reset.

The deck consists mostly of murlocs, but running hunter instead of warlock gives access to traps, bow, hunters mark and most importantly, Buzzard+UtH combo. I also run Leeroy in the deck because of it's finishing power and synergy with UtH.

Instead of spending health to draw cards, this deck utilizes Coldlight Oracles and the infamous Buzzard+UtH combo for card draw. This makes it easier to deal with the current rush-meta.

Explosive Trap provides additional protection from other rush decks, while dealing damage to the enemy. Freezing Trap helps keep your murlocs alive. Both traps also refresh Eaglehorn Bow, which is an important source of damage and removal for this deck. I also keep a Snake Trap in the deck, it has great synergy with Buzzard and Juggler.

The hero power, while not nearly as powerful as it's warlock counterpart, works really well with the rushiness of this deck, allowing you to deal damage while the enemy focuses on dealing with your ever-growing army of murlocs.

I can post the exact decklist if someone wants me to, but it's basically just Hunters Mark, Traps, Bows, UtHs, Buzzards, Leeroy, Knife Jugglers and murlocs.

I'm not sure if the deck is actually powerful, or if it just works because people aren't expecting to face it. One thing I can guarantee though, it is fun!
Reply Quote
lol you sir are a jerk xD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]