Token Druid Deck

Hi there,

I am an avid control warrior player. However, recently I have started my token roar deck for my druid. This deck seems fun and I have had about an 80% success rate.

Do you have any cards that will be key to the deck? I have 2 ancients of lore, violets, and imp masters. I threw Swagnaros in there for the laugh of it. But I would love all advice!
Reply Quote
Personally I don't run ancients. Generally my early game is to control with wrath and claw, throw out Thalnos or Pagle, or if lucky turn 1 innervate into imp master. Mid game I throw out all my spawners like silver hand and violet. Other than imp master, I only run 1 of each creature that spawns others, but don't bother with murloc tidehunter. Mark of nature and defender of argus are nice. Cenarius and Onyxia are great for my play style. Lately I have found that having a single faceless manipulator in any deck is extremly useful, especially against watcher decks. always run 2 swipes and 2 innervate.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]