Why no Cards like these for Hunters

Hunters need a few good cards with heals and bombs thank you very much....I am not talking about the 2 health either .
Reply Quote
We could use a good health card i cant tell you the number of times a 2 drop gain 8 health card makes me loose
Reply Quote
Hunter doesn't really NEED heals, although maybe they'd be nice for midrange/control decks that could pop up now and then.
Reply Quote
Yeah sure, why not give hunters heal. Give them divine shields too, maybe totems, buff their steady shot to 3 dmg, Why not just give them the ability to make their opponent concede immediately when game starts. You !@#$ing hunters are absolutely ridiculous.
Reply Quote
Wait...do I copy, that you actually LOSE as hunter, and QQ about needing heal? I hope it's a joke, because I'm able to crush rank 12 with BASIC DECK hunter.
Reply Quote
I don't think hunter needs it. Their secrets are extremely good and useful.
Reply Quote
you seem to have lots of anger :)
Reply Quote
how do you lose as a hunter?
Reply Quote
04/03/2014 03:46 PMPosted by Mysti
Hunters need a few good cards with heals and bombs thank you very much....I am not talking about the 2 health either .

I am eagerly hoping for a "Spirit Beast" card akin to Animal Companion (summon one of 3 random Beasts, and heal the hunter for X).

As an idea (I suggested this back in Beta, but a "Naxx challenge" card would be great for it +) )

02/28/2014 10:18 AMPosted by Verdash
(Spell) Spirit Beast: 5M - Restore 3 Health to your Hero and summon a random Spirit Beast
Loque'nahak: 4/4 - Battlecry: Deals 2 damage to up to 2 random enemy characters.
Ghostcrawler: 4/3 - At the end of your turn, Ghostcrawler gains Stealth.
Mam'toth: 2/5 - When Mam'toth attacks, deal 1 damage to all non-stealthed, enemy characters.

#s are meant as an idea, not claiming perfectly balanced.
Reply Quote
Hunter needs a fat !@# nerf and you need to stop posting.
Reply Quote
hunters dont heal...the only "heal" they have is a heal upon their pets as a hot (in wow) they have no self heal in game....so why should they have one in their class for hearthstone?

Unleash the hounds is a sort of homage to your hunter ability of summoning all your pets at once in wow....arcane shot is there...multi shot...so on and so forth.... the only type of "spell type heal" i could see them giving a hunter would be a spell that costs X mana to heal the target beast back to full... Or maybe a spell that states something like "Tame beast - X mana ...target beast is mind controlled"

remember this is a game based around classes found in warcraft and what they do in warcraft...

====
Edit
====
Classes that "could have heals" are as follows
Shaman (amazed they dont already have tons of them already)
Preist (sad they arnt the taunt/healing focused class)
Pally (most heals in the game)
Warlock (very minor..properly done already)
Druid (pretty well done already with the "and or" mechanics on their cards)

Classes that DONT heal
Warriors (no..they have no heal...armor is good enough of a heal for them)
Mage (surprised they dont have a "blink" card spell though to avoid 1 source of dmg secret wise...and ice block doesn't count.)
Rogues (they have an ability that does it as a combo point finisher...but it would be so minor that you'd NEVER see it played.)
HUNTERS (you are not a healing class...any healing ability in wow you have is based around your pets...not you. as for spirit mend, its in the same boat as the rogue ability...its so low in comparison to others, that when translated it wouldn't be worth a damn.)
Edited by TheTheylon on 4/25/2014 2:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
04/25/2014 02:14 PMPosted by TheTheylon
hunters dont heal...the only "heal" they have is a heal upon their pets as a hot (in wow) they have no self heal in game....so why should they have one in their class for hearthstone?

Spirit Mend?

Which if you notice, is what I based my heal suggestion on....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]