Need Help Building Deck

Put simply, I'm a noob when it comes to the Druid deck, and it frustrates me when both of my daily quests have related objectives in that I need 5 wins as a Druid, as again, I'm not too experienced with Druid. I could really use some help putting together a decent Druid deck. Unfortunately, I don't really have any arcane dust to craft cards with, without disenchanting other class cards I use. Just really need some help here.
Reply Quote
Hi, I would be happy to help you out!

Would it be possible to post which cards you do own, or a decklist you are trying to make but need to replace a few cards in?
Reply Quote
Well, it's a rough life playing Druid with only Basic cards. The Druid's superior mana curve comes at the cost of cards, so without the usual suite of powerful Common/Rare/Epic playmakers, whatever tempo you gain tends to be lost right back in card disadvantage. With only Basic cards, I think the only way to play it is to run all six copies of "card draw" cards.

2x Innervate
2x Claw
2x Mark of the Wild
2x Wild Growth
2x Savage Roar
2x Swipe
2x Starfire
2x Ironbark Protector

2x Acidic Swamp Ooze
2x Novice Engineer
2x Shattered Sun Cleric
2x Chillwind Yeti
2x Gnomish Engineer
2x Sen'jin Shieldmasta
2x Boulderfist Ogre

If you are new, then you will probably have better luck in Ranked than Casual. Casual in the US right now is full of decklist kiddies. Unless you want to play against Handlocks, Zoos, Huntards, Control Warrior, and Trump Free Mage Clones all night with a Basic card deck, I recommend avoiding Casual Play altogether and go straight to Ranked, where you may actually run into people with no cards if you are just starting.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]