Kill Command x2
Emperor Cobra x2
Houndmaster x2
Jungle Panther x2
Stampeding Kodo
Savannah Highmane x2

could see what I could get to help me push past 19 in ratings
Reply Quote
im going to assume you have no legendaries/epics, and that you want a mid range hunter deck.

get rid of: young dragon hawk, 2x emporer cobra, 1x jungle panather, 2x bloodfen raptors, stampedeing kodo, 1x hyena, 1x ironbeak owl

jungle panther is a good three drop, but there is a lot of aoe/2 drops that kill it efficiently.

emporer cobra can be amazing.... in arena, but its to easaily dealt with in constructed, young dragon hawk is terrible unless you have two bestial wraths and a tundra rhino, though those cards are super situational and sub par as well.

bloodfen rapters are meh, i never liked them, but some people prefer them. if you need a solid two beast two drop, river crocs are usually better.

stampeding kodo is actually a better cad for paladins, for hunters its too situational/ expensive

decks that have two snake traps should run 2x hyena, but without them, they are extremely difficult to set off reliably. 1 should be fine, though i personally would run neither.

add in : 2x strangle thorn tigers, 1 x deadly shot, 2x river crocolisk, 2x oasis snapjaws, 1x tracking

the snapjaws and crocs combo very very well with the houndmaster,

the deadly shot is nice if you have board control, ironbeak owl can often be a dead card,

the strangle thorn is essentially 5 guaranteed damage, and can again be comboed with hound master quite well

tracking is a great card if you need to access other parts of your combo

other cards to consider: 2x arcane shots, helps a lot with dealing against aggro decks.
hunters mark, only run this if you're running into a significant amount of control decks.

legendaries to look out for: Leeroy, king mukla, ragnoros
Reply Quote
04/03/2014 02:58 PMPosted by BigTallGuy
im going to assume you have no legendaries/epics, and that you want a mid range hunter deck.

get rid of: young dragon hawk, 2x emporer cobra, 1x jungle panather, 2x bloodfen raptors, stampedeing kodo, 1x hyena, 1x ironbeak owl

jungle panther is a good three drop, but there is a lot of aoe/2 drops that kill it efficiently.

emporer cobra can be amazing.... in arena, but its to easaily dealt with in constructed, young dragon hawk is terrible unless you have two bestial wraths and a tundra rhino, though those cards are super situational and sub par as well.

bloodfen rapters are meh, i never liked them, but some people prefer them. if you need a solid two beast two drop, river crocs are usually better.

stampeding kodo is actually a better cad for paladins, for hunters its too situational/ expensive

decks that have two snake traps should run 2x hyena, but without them, they are extremely difficult to set off reliably. 1 should be fine, though i personally would run neither.

add in : 2x strangle thorn tigers, 1 x deadly shot, 2x river crocolisk, 2x oasis snapjaws, 1x tracking

the snapjaws and crocs combo very very well with the houndmaster,

the deadly shot is nice if you have board control, ironbeak owl can often be a dead card,

the strangle thorn is essentially 5 guaranteed damage, and can again be comboed with hound master quite well

tracking is a great card if you need to access other parts of your combo

other cards to consider: 2x arcane shots, helps a lot with dealing against aggro decks.
hunters mark, only run this if you're running into a significant amount of control decks.

legendaries to look out for: Leeroy, king mukla, ragnoros

a heads up, I do have two Snake traps
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]