Best Hunter "Face"deck for "Oops I'm Legend"?

Should I just use the standard charge/rush or the newer trap version?

I normally play Paladin, Druid and a Shaman Control but just want to get in on the quick and easy wins, at least to get my bonus stars rolling.

I have access to everything.

Thanks.
Edited by Intoshadows on 4/3/2014 6:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Well, they're not easy unless you're good or your opponents are bad, but here's a good one:
http://reynad.com/decks/hunter/cycle-hunter#.Uz4U1PldUQM

Replace Black Knight with Owl if you want. Leeroy is pretty essential, and although you could rreplace him with an Arcane Golem it's not nearly the same.
Reply Quote
Pugnator: Wrong, hunters are overpowered nowadays, so he can have some free wins. There is nothing really that can crush hunter. Except bigger rushers (rogue), or round 3 winners (druid)
Reply Quote
I wouldn't say there is a hunter rush deck to "ops I am legend" ... but there are hunter decks that kind of teleport you to ranks where ppl play well. After you get there, there are better decks to get to legendary. Standard rush hunter works for that.
Edited by Repefin on 4/4/2014 1:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
04/04/2014 12:53 PMPosted by Eda190
Pugnator: Wrong, hunters are overpowered nowadays, so he can have some free wins. There is nothing really that can crush hunter. Except bigger rushers (rogue), or round 3 winners (druid)

When I play control warrior I feast on rush hunters. Easy wins even when they get god draw
Reply Quote
04/04/2014 12:53 PMPosted by Eda190
Wrong, hunters are overpowered nowadays, so he can have some free wins.

Ok yeah, my bad. I should have said that it's not that easy if your opponent is good. There will always be matches where your opponent floods the board or attacks freezing traps with a taunted up giant.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]