Force + Knife

I just have to say, I have been reading these posts. I take a little here and a little there, and come up with a strategy.

I still suck.. but hey this game rocks!

Anyway I just discovered (on accident) that if you put out knife juggler and then force of nature.. you get 3 MORE free hits.. that's awesome. It procs +1 for each tree.

So if you can manage force with knife out, then savage roar, and power of the wild.. DAYAM!!

3 + 6 (for all trees) + 6 for roar, and 3 more for the wild buff.. that will absolutely SLAM people.

Now if you can do this TWICE game over...quickly..lol
Edited by Slipstream on 4/3/2014 11:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Yeah, that's the useful ability about knife juggler. Love having him in my shaman deck.
Edited by Kimuto on 4/3/2014 4:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
It would actually be +10 damage from the roar because the 3 trees, the Juggler, and your hero each get the + 2 damage. Attempting to pull something like that off twice in one game is probably not going to work though, and it's not going to be a quick victory considering the savage/force combo is 9 mana. You wouldn't be able to use Power of the Wild on the same turn without Innervate either.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]