i have a rough time with Druids

I play the paladin class and i have a hard time with Druids, it seems like their the easiest class for anyone to climb up the ladder with because they have so much versatility with their cards giving them the "Choose One" option. I am still learning this game since im new but yea, Druids are very strong. It seems easy to dominate the average player with them. Iv been tweaking my Paladin decks with every significant loss against all classes.

In shadow era, having a item destruction card is a must, but in HS, it seems like its not very necessary, its almost always a minion/ability brawl, i try to balance my deck for any situation thou. Not many item/ weapon destruction cards in this game.
Edited by Capo9 on 4/3/2014 11:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Druid class is powerful since they do have a lot of utility and powerful taunts. I beat them sometimes with paladin since paladin seems to be stronger in early games.
Reply Quote
Paladin is actually a very good match up against druids.

Equality/ Consecrations will take out almost anything a druid can throw at you
Reply Quote
I often get crushed by Paladins. Finally beat one tonight...it only took double Innervating Ragnaros out on turn 4 and Facelessing it on turn 5.
Reply Quote
Yea equality and consecration doesnt always save the day.
Reply Quote
04/04/2014 12:02 PMPosted by Capo9
Yea equality and consecration doesnt always save the day.

Druid has one major weakness, and that's big, beefy minions. They lack hard removal (Naturalize doesn't see a lot of play).

Apart from big minions, Rush can obliterate Druids if they get a poor draw.
Reply Quote
Nah the easiest way to climb is a rush hunter and warlock
Reply Quote
It's the fastest, not easiest. You can go to legend without losing a single game with a watcher druid+ all the op legendaries
Reply Quote
04/06/2014 11:05 AMPosted by Neibar
It's the fastest, not easiest. You can go to legend without losing a single game with a watcher druid+ all the op legendaries

We've gone so long without a dumbass in the Druid forums.

Please leave, thanks.
Reply Quote
More like it's a fact. If you don't want to see it it's not my problem. You can get rank 2-3 without losing a single game. Then your win rate will still be positive and you will get legend no matter how bad you are.

All you need in this game to get legend is a big wallet and play Druid, control Warr or giants Warlock.
Reply Quote
04/06/2014 11:40 AMPosted by Neibar
More like it's a fact. If you don't want to see it it's not my problem. You can get rank 2-3 without losing a single game. Then your win rate will still be positive and you will get legend no matter how bad you are.

All you need in this game to get legend is a big wallet and play Druid, control Warr or giants Warlock.

Oh, now it's rank 2/3 and not Legend rank?

Good show.
Reply Quote
Oh yes, i'm supposing that you will face some mirrors in that ranks, so if you are as bad as the average player base then you can lose too.
Btw in TCG skill is never a real factor since the game is based on cards and the luck in the draws. Ofc some skill is involved, you can predict things, but in the end the thing that matters is the luck.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]