Watcher deck advice please!

So I've developed a somewhat-complete Watcher Druid deck, but I've still been struggling in the current ladder. I decided to make a spreadsheet and keep track of 10 casual and 10 ranked games. I made comments on why I won/lost the game and what I feel like my deck struggles with.

I was wondering if anyone could critique my build based on my observations. I'm relatively new to Hearthstone (past 2 months) so I'm not really great with deck construction. I feel like my strategy is alright, I tend to focus almost entirely on control then deal damage in huge bursts when their board is clear.

The legendaries present in that deck are the only ones I have. Based on those cards, what would be the best composition for the rest of the deck?

Any and all tips regarding how you guys play Watcher druid decks would be appreciated! I've looked at some of the other peoples' posts on here and seen their advice, but I wanted to get some specific advice based on my current build.

Thanks!

EDIT: had to take out link to my spreadsheet screenshot because I didn't know you weren't supposed to post profane language on here... So here's my decklist instead without a link to the album

0 Innervate x2
2 Mark of the Wild x1
2 Wrath x2
2 Acidic Swamp Ooze
2 Ancient Watcher x2
2 Sunfury Protector x2
3 Savage Roar x1
3 Harvest Golem x2
4 Swipe x2
4 Chillwind Yeti x2
4 Defender of Argus x2
4 Keeper of the Grove x2
5 Starfall x1
5 Druid of the Claw x2
6 Force of Nature x1
6 The Black Knight
7 Ancient of Lore x1
8 Ragnaros the Firelord
9 Cenarius
Edited by Keio on 4/4/2014 12:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Definitely need to get the 2nd lore in there.

Next, what decks are you losing to in ladder?

For rush decks, earthern ring farseer isnt bad.

BGH is never a bad card to run 1 of to kill off rag/giants.

Also consider throwing in azure drakes as a general +value card.

All in all in my opinion:
-1 Mark of the Wild
-1 Chillwind Yeti
-1 Starfall
-1 Cenarius
+1 Ancient of Lore
+1 BGH
+2 Azure Drake
Reply Quote
Get rid of Rag and run another Ancient of Lore. Ragnaros is not a bad card, but I feel his synergy with this particular deck is not the best.

And if you have BM Thalnos, run it instead of Ooze. It's buff to Swipe is more than noticeable. It helps to wipe out those Murloc and Zoolock BS.
Reply Quote
You know. I'd actually say ignore every post before mine. They're both bad advice (well, getting another Lore wouldn't hurt, but getting rid of Mark of the Wild would).

I really can't see any holes in this deck. It's your standard Watcher Druid, and nothing really needs changing.

If you're having trouble at certain ranks, change out your 'Meta' cards.
Reply Quote
I don't want to make a second thread abo ut it. But what cards could be recommended if you don't have legendaries for this deck? Only legendary I have is Cairne. What could be a feasible replacement for Rag, Cenarius and Blacknight. If any at all?
Reply Quote
04/04/2014 04:51 PMPosted by Session
I don't want to make a second thread abo ut it. But what cards could be recommended if you don't have legendaries for this deck? Only legendary I have is Cairne. What could be a feasible replacement for Rag, Cenarius and Blacknight. If any at all?

Cairne is great in any deck, really.

Those cards are a little hard to replace. At a stretch you could replace Black Knight with a Naturalize, Ragnaros with an Ironbark and Cenarius with something else beefy, maybe a Boulderfist.

Cenarius and Black Knight are pretty unique cards, so they're tricky. Faceless Manipulators/Big Game Hunter could also work.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]