Help Me Craft Next Legendary...

Okay guys, I just got the dust to craft my next legendary card, and I'm debating which one to make.

I main a Control Warrior most of the time with the following make-up:

1x Shield Slam
2x Execute
2x Whirlwind
2x Fiery War Axe
2x Slam
2x Armorsmith
2x Cruel Taskmaster
2x Shield Block
2x Acolyte of Pain
2x Frothing Berserker
2x Spellbreaker
2x Defender of Argus
1x Brawl
1x Sen'jin Shieldmasta
1x Gorehowl
1x Grommash Hellscream
1x Carine Bloodhoof
1x Ragnaros The Firelord
1x Alexstrasza

I do play other decks too, but the Warrior is just my absolute favorite class in Warcraft in general, so I'd mainly be using it with the above deck, or whatever variation it evolves into.

I have a couple unused Legendaries already like Sylvanas, Gruul, and Nozdormu, but that's about it. I don't have any other legendary. Should I make Baron Geddon? Ysera? The Black Knight? Is Harrison Jones worth it? Which one would you pick?
Reply Quote
Those are all good cards to craft for this deck however which one to use is really dependent on the meta so I would pick the one you like the most
Reply Quote
I'd go Baron Geddon. Draws out removal and helps you clear the board. At 7 cost it helps you get into attack mode for your other big drops
Reply Quote
The Black Knight is becoming relevant again as Giants have made comeback and people are coupling them with defenders. That would be a solid choice you could use in multiple decks. If you really want to augment your Warrior control then there is no question you should add Geddon. The only down side is that I don't imagine you could use him in many or any other decks.
Reply Quote
it's definitely between the black knight or baron geddon. just like the above poster said, baron geddon is only really good for control warrior, where the black knight fits in several decks
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]