Sliver Hand Transform Idea

This is just a suggestion for all the paladin fans out there. Im not asking for a buff, all i want is

~The Silver Hand recruit to transform into a secondary version of the recruit card when he is buffed for the first time. Make it look sick like the "Worgen Infiltrator" card, more epic.
~If he is silenced, make him transform back to the generic art form.

This would be a very cool feature for the Paladin fans to enjoy, and it can be a unique feature for the class.
Edited by Capo9 on 4/4/2014 12:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
it sounds cool and I would like to see it.

Do i expect it, nope.
Reply Quote
04/04/2014 12:41 PMPosted by Capo9
This is just a suggestion for all the paladin fans out there. Im not asking for a buff, all i want is

~The Silver Hand recruit to transform into a secondary version of the recruit card when he is buffed for the first time. Make it look sick like the "Worgen Infiltrator" card, more epic.
~If he is silenced, make him transform back to the generic art form.

This would be a very cool feature for the Paladin fans to enjoy, and it can be a unique feature for the class.

I think starting off with giving Paladin a valid early game would be better. Also not having the 4 slot overflowing would be nice as well
Reply Quote
I feel that Paladins have a great early game. Their the only class that summons allies with the hero power. If you don't have a two cost ally, you can use your power at turn 2. We just have to build a deck that has good synergy with the Paladin class cards.
Reply Quote
You mean: they're the only class whose hero power isn't immediately useful.
Shamans summon allies, one of which may be the equivalent to the paladin hero power, it's more fun/useful.
Edited by Legato on 4/6/2014 9:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]