Put Your Faith in the Light!

Been ranking with a Paladin control this season because why not. Here it is in all of it's glory. Why am I doing this? I honestly don't know, because I have no life.

http://i.imgur.com/vcd1OPh.png

There's a Ysera at the bottom as well, I was just too lazy to put that in
Reply Quote
Why Eleven archer and not argent squire?
Reply Quote
04/06/2014 03:55 AMPosted by Tram13

It comboes well with Equality. I feel if there's only 1 minion on the enemy board or I need to only take out 1, rather than wiping my entire board with Pyro or spending 4 mana on Consecrate, I can just ping it with Archer. Also I can use it against some aggroes to ping a Priestess or a Leper Gnome or soemthing of the likes
Reply Quote
You seem to run a bunch of 1offs. Do you think it makes it play inconsistent? My suggestions -
Drop MC tech, he seems to random even when useful. The 1in? it win =/= a 3/3 for 3 the other games you draw it.
Your 4s seem a little crowded, Maybe drop hammer and Defender.
Leaves you 3 slots, Id go double Sunfury Protector to re-up on Taunts, then maybe get a Harrison Jones or another Ooze for the last spot. Id still be a little afraid of early game rushes, but am unsure how to counter it well.
Edited by Ballads on 4/6/2014 4:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
04/06/2014 04:41 AMPosted by Ballads
You seem to run a bunch of 1offs. Do you think it makes it play inconsistent? My suggestions -
Drop MC tech, he seems to random even when useful. The 1in? it win =/= a 3/3 for 3 the other games you draw it.
Your 4s seem a little crowded, Maybe drop hammer and Defender.
Leaves you 3 slots, Id go double Sunfury Protector to re-up on Taunts, then maybe get a Harrison Jones or another Ooze for the last spot. Id still be a little afraid of early game rushes, but am unsure how to counter it well.

Yea, I decided to drop Defender for Ooze, mainly because I've been facing a LOT of the combo hunters, and I guess I can throw out MC Tech and Hammer for Harvest Golems
Reply Quote
04/06/2014 03:55 AMPosted by Tram13

I just want to touch on this. Elven Archer is > Argent Squire in 9/10 situations. Both cards are 2 damage/1 mana. Often people cite that Argent Squire can be buffed, but this makes it a prime silence target. Losing a buff and divine shield is just anti-value since it means Argent is now 1 mana/1 damage. Elven Archer is always, no matter what, 1 mana/2 damage.
Reply Quote
Watch Koyuki's stream, replace two cards and call it your own deck.

american class
Reply Quote
Redemption and Sunwalker...that's my combo :) It's so awesome cuz if she dies, she still has 8 attack to deal.
Reply Quote
04/06/2014 09:34 AMPosted by Capo9
Redemption and Sunwalker...that's my combo :) It's so awesome cuz if she dies, she still has 8 attack to deal.

Too bad tehy nerfed it :/
Reply Quote
04/06/2014 09:21 AMPosted by Deviltry
Watch Koyuki's stream, replace two cards and call it your own deck.

american class

And I did base it off of his with some slight modifications, this was more of a thread for more experienced players to critique me considering I'm more of a Shaman than a paladin, I'm only like level 45 as a pally so I suck xD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]