UTH still not fixed???

Just came back from a break since UTH completely destroyed the experience of playing this amazing card game to find nothing has changed! =(

How can this still be active?!?!?!
Reply Quote
how can ppl be such idiots
Reply Quote
heres a hint: just because a minion is in your hand doesnt mean you HAVE to put it on the board.

I bet you throw down 6 minions against a hunter then cry when he unleases the hounds.
Reply Quote
04/05/2014 11:33 PMPosted by Sensitive42
heres a hint: just because a minion is in your hand doesnt mean you HAVE to put it on the board.

I bet you throw down 6 minions against a hunter then cry when he unleases the hounds.

If you manage to put 6 minions on board by turn 5 where they buzzard unleash timber, then you're a zoo and you deserve to die
Reply Quote
UTH+Buzzard is Hunters only way of drawing cards efficiently and it requires a 2 card combo to pull off (so you need to draw at least 3 cards for a positive investment). It should be a strong combo.
Reply Quote
What's wrong with UTH? o.0 I've yet to read a single viable argument from all you brainless whiners about why UTH is so OP.
Reply Quote
It's not fixed because both the people who work on this game and post on the forums are completely retarded, pathetic and the only thing they do in life is !@#$%^-*!e to their UTH/leeroy victories
Reply Quote

You do realize Leeroy Jenkins give you two more minions right? If you put just one minion then the Hunter will use either hunter's mark or deadly shot to get rid of it.
Reply Quote

And then you get hero power to the face and get put on a timer and then get punished for playing 1-2 creatures due to their insanely good removal.

Most versatile class in the game.
Reply Quote
'Cause Tinkmaster and Pagle were worse. Way worse. UTH is only a problem because punishing people for having minions is a bit dicey if the fun of the game is supposed to be playing interesting creatures. But then, other cards also punish, like Flamestrike or the Equality / Consecrate combo. The only likely nerf is to make Timberwolf cost more.

When I play Buzzard / UTH, if I don't have a Timberwolf I don't auto-win. If I'm not playing Hunter but have it played against me, I'm really hoping the Hunter didn't draw the Timberwolf (but with 2-3 chances to draw it from the buzzard draws...)

+1 to ALL hounds for 1 mana is probably the only thing that is really broken.
Reply Quote

This is the stupidest thing i've ever heard in this context.

when a card strait up kills some1 for using their hero power (pally/shaman) that card is TOTALLY BROKEN. ofc you don't want to throw out every minion, stuff like equality exists, but when you just strait up die for using your hero power it's flat out stupid. the card is broken and should be totally removed or reworked.
Reply Quote
No, don't take away my hounds!
Reply Quote
And then there is that mage spell that deals 1 damage to all enemy minions for 2 mana. So if you're a mage and you face a hunter, you have an easy solution. Paladin can deal 2 damage, so can Priest etc etc. If all they do is kill off your creatures with an UTH combo and you want UTH nerfed, then why not nerf all the other mass removal cards first since they are far more effective being only 1 card. Whereas UTH requires the opponent to have minions on the field to even be usable.
Reply Quote
Why post something like this on the hunter board when all you'll get are the same generic hunter players thinking much skill such hound durrr
Reply Quote
there are hard counters to unleash the hounds. stop being bad.
Reply Quote
just because something has a hard counter doesn't mean it isnt' unbalanced and in need of adjustment.

That being said I don't see ULH as much of a problem, the problem I see is that between tracking and the buzzard and timberwolf all costing so little, you're pretty much guaranteed to have your wombo combo by turn 5 and it's a bit ridiculous because in many ways it's unpunishable, because even if you dealt with the hounds you are now at a SEVERE card disadvantage. Playing around ULH is EXTREMELY difficult due to cards like hunters mark, multishot, deadly shot, explosive trap, and explosive shot. So you can't put on more than 1-2 guys and gotta make em big so they don't die to multishot/explosive trap. But wait, now they'll just get deadly shot'ed and/or hunters marked and instantly die. It doesnt' matter how you play at all, it's just up to the opponent and to hope you somehow dodged all of the above cards, only then can you "play around" ULH.
Reply Quote
x
Edited by GreyWorm on 5/12/2014 1:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
i don't even get the QQ about hunter's . a few 1/1 and it's the end of the world according to some . sure it can be boosted with either of the wolves or another minion that boost attack but no minion boost attack a lot but guess what there is a limit on how many minions you can have . if they have the max number of minions you cant combo uth fully . you will be shorted some dogy's

oh and there is + spell damage . a mage can drop 2 kobolds and a little person and have a 4 dmg arcane blast or a 10 dmg fireball (not pyroblast ... fireball) . sure mages might not be OP but its just a example .

so why is it a big deal ? in a game where big stuff can be turned into a 1/1 with 1 card (polymorph) or a 0/1 with taunt with 1 card (hex) or killed and heal a warlock with 1 card (siphon soul) why are 3 1/1 so bad ? usually it isn't more that 3 dogs that i ever get if i use my hunter deck
Reply Quote
04/08/2014 06:05 PMPosted by gabriot
tracking and the buzzard and timberwolf all costing so litt

tracking costs one mana and 3 cards buzzard and tw need other cards to be good why wow comboes
Reply Quote
04/08/2014 08:14 PMPosted by NoOne
i don't even get the QQ about hunter's . a few 1/1 and it's the end of the world according to some . sure it can be boosted with either of the wolves or another minion that boost attack but no minion boost attack a lot but guess what there is a limit on how many minions you can have . if they have the max number of minions you cant combo uth fully . you will be shorted some dogy's oh and there is + spell damage . a mage can drop 2 kobolds and a little person and have a 4 dmg arcane blast or a 10 dmg fireball (not pyroblast ... fireball) . sure mages might not be OP but its just a example . so why is it a big deal ? in a game where big stuff can be turned into a 1/1 with 1 card (polymorph) or a 0/1 with taunt with 1 card (hex) or killed and heal a warlock with 1 card (siphon soul) why are 3 1/1 so bad ? usually it isn't more that 3 dogs that i ever get if i use my hunter deck

because its hunters everyone who dont like hunters hates em to death and just wish they'd fall down and die they also just want free wins again they dont like it that they have to prepare against all classes now
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]