Hunter deck advice

I have trouble against other hunters and paladins mostly, its mostly hanging around 66% im mostly loosing to other hunters, paladins and of all things priests. Im running

Tracking × 2
Explosive Trap × 2
Faerie Dragon × 2
Freezing Trap × 2
Ironbeak Owl × 2
Knife Juggler × 2
Starving Buzzard × 2
Unleash the Hounds × 2
Animal Companion × 2
Deadly Shot × 2
Eaglehorn Bow × 2
Houndmaster × 2
Leeroy Jenkins × 1
Stampeding Kodo × 1
Stranglethorn Tiger × 2
Savannah Highmane × 2
Edited by Dragsaw on 4/7/2014 2:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
There is no deck that wins everything. If you're winning 66% of your games, just take a deep breath and play some more games. If you find a particular card is dead most of the time, replace it. I'd say from looking at your list that I'd expect to lose against rush-ier Hunters. If you lose to Paladin and Priest that's no big deal since Uther & Anduin are not as common (due to how often those guys auto-lose to common decks on the ladder).
Reply Quote
04/07/2014 02:24 AMPosted by Teatime
Uther & Anduin are not as common (due to how often those guys auto-lose to common decks on the ladder).
Yeah its mainly as they end up with a stupidly strong minion (like a 14-14 imp master on turn four) or heal themselves for like 12 health late game.
Reply Quote
Wow complaining about 2/3 win rate. I main shaman and im struggling in this meta to get 50% win and have about 55%.
Reply Quote
2/3 is not bad, but 3/4 is better:

Ill drop
Deadly Shot × 2 (Random always hits the 1/1s)
Eaglehorn Bow × 2 ( not enough control in your deck to use this properly)
Stampeding Kodo × 1 (i only like this inarena)

and take
Tundra Rhino x2 (its almost like a 2/5 charge with taunt, because they will try to destroy it as soon as you cast it, and if its survives, all your beasts have charge)
Emperor Cobra x2 (bye bye big minions, specially if you TR survived)
Jungle Panther x1 (stealth FTW)
Reply Quote
kill command and hunter's mark are very strong
flare against other hunters
You can also try beastial wrath, it's useful when you have to fight for the board.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]