Against the aggro hunter

Hey gang,

I'm looking for an effective druid deck against the oh so annoying and oh so popular aggro hunter deck. Can someone point me towards one, please? Or if you have any useful tips against the hunter, that would be helpful too. Thanks in advance
Reply Quote
Not sure what deck your running but I find never haveing more then 2 minions on the floor a great counter to all the UTH combos. as a Druid you should be able to tank multi shot

Also mamorise all the hunter traps and how to best counter them. saved me the game more then once
Reply Quote
I used watcher druid deck. One of the best counters because of the amount of taunts.
Reply Quote
Don't be afraid to go to the face while you have taunts up. Using swipe on the hunter and using the aoe to kill the creatures is a good way to get ahead on life. Remember this matchup is really a race.

Edit: Also if you are playing during a hunter-heavy time, oozes can help alot to get rid of those damn bows.
Edited by Cronstintein on 4/6/2014 6:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]