I like this class

Due to it having clear good and bad matchups

Playing against shaman and handlocks are autowin

Playing against warrior and druids are almost auto lose

I main shaman and that class seriously frustrates me sometimes because all the matchups are about the same chance and super dependent on your draws. So when a board is full of 2-3 health minion and I don't have lighting storm, or when a board has big legendary such Rag while I don't have hex make me very angry. It's like when I win I got lucky and have the answer cards for that situation, and when I lose I got unlucky and didn't draw the answer.

And when I get angry I play some hunter because if the matchup is good I just outright win, if the matchup is bad I don't even get mad because matchup is matchup.
Reply Quote
If you get a good Hunter deck and dedicate yourself to it you'll find yourself winning more often vs Druid and Warrior. I think Reynad's Cycle Hunter is pretty good for that.
Reply Quote
Hunter vs Shaman is the best possible matchup for Hunter but is far from auto-win. Hunter vs Handlock is pretty even actually, no idea how you'd ever consider that an auto-win matchup. There aren't any lopsided(aka auto-win) matchups in Hearthstone, it's all about how you play rather than what you play(as long as you have a competent deck that is).
Reply Quote
04/06/2014 08:01 AMPosted by OwlRaider
Hunter vs Handlock is pretty even actually, no idea how you'd ever consider that an auto-win matchup.

The Hunter has the advantage though, even if it's not auto win.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]