So long Shamans I'm joining the Hunters.

JOKES!

I love Shamans I would never become a Huntard. This is easily the most fun class to play and you actually require thought to play it. Any other Shaman players agree? Shaman rocks!
Reply Quote
Agree!

Would only be nice if we had a healing spell too...
Reply Quote
I play Shaman about 80% of the time.

But on nights when everyone is playing Huntard or Zoolock/Murlock, I'll give in to the hatred and switch to my own Huntard deck.

I really do despise myself when I do it though.
Reply Quote
04/08/2014 10:19 AMPosted by Sci
I play Shaman about 80% of the time.

But on nights when everyone is playing Huntard or Zoolock/Murlock, I'll give in to the hatred and switch to my own Huntard deck.

I really do despise myself when I do it though.

I agree, it gets frustrating when you face nothing but hunters and locks 90% of the time.
Reply Quote
Shaman is not the best as much but is good at many things which make them hard to counter and always having some sort of options for any situation. Opposed to some classes which in 1/4 of situations are just doomed.
Reply Quote
Climbing the rank ladder as a shaman only this season. So far i'm rank 12 and its the best i've gotten some far. Had a really intense match with a control warrior that ended up me winning because he fatigued himself to death after I left him at 1, i was so happy to finally have beaten control warrior for the second time with my shaman deck.
Reply Quote
With all the hunter and warlocks is hard for shaman right now. I really hope hunters get a balance change for every ones good including their own.
Reply Quote
I stick to shama, still 400 wins for a golden one.

Even though I feel like Ranking up is way faster on a low Budget zoo Deck ..
Reply Quote
No joke: the best way to learn how to beat hunters is to play them for yourself.
Reply Quote
I refuse to seriously play hunter. I instead practice vs friends who have the cards to make a decent hunter deck.

I made an anti hunter shaman deck for kicks. Tried it vs AI a few times. Won each game but some were extremely close as I had 1-5hp some. If I build a deck to specifically counter an other and it still has a very hard time there is great in balance in the force.

Compared to me stomping most of classes most of the time ending the game with 20-30hp generally. That would mean beating hunter is 4x harder than most other classes by that hp.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]