Searching for a deck with Sylvanas + Ysera

Hey guys,

I wanted to build a Rogue deck with my two legendaries but somebody said to me that they would synergy better in a Druid Deck. I search a bit in Google and stuff but I couldn't find something where I was sure about building it. It would be nice if you could help me.

I have 300 dust and a collection of expert cards.

Try to build something for me and I'll tell you if I already own those cards...if not we could find alternative cards then. :)

Thanks in advance for your answers.
Reply Quote
I'l post my decklist, with budget options/alternatives marked with a '/'.

2x Innvervate
2x Wrath
2x Ancient Watcher
2x Sunfury Protector
2x Earthen Ring Farseer/Wild Growth
2x Harvest Golem
1x Savage Roar (for the force/roar combo, can replace with argent commanders)
2x Chillwind Yeti
2x Swipe
1x Defender of Argus/Spellbreaker
2x Keeper of the Grove/Spellbreaker
2x Starfall/Starfire
2x Druid of the Claw
1x Cairne Bloodhoof/Sylvanas/Faceless Manipulator
1x Force of Nature (for the force/roar combo, can replace with argent commanders)
2x Ancient of Lore/Azure Drake
1x Ancient of War/Ironbark Protector
1x Finisher (Ragnaros/Ysera/Cenarius/Onyxia)

The replacements are listed Most desirable>least desirable in order.

Hope this helped :)
Reply Quote
Nice. ^^ Thanks UndeadPotato. :) I'll try this out.
Reply Quote
http://imgur.com/KdYSQet

This is my deck with Ysera and Sylvanas.
Reply Quote
I don't really know why you would run Sylvie in Druid. tBK and Cairne are way better in the 6-slot for the class. Sylvie is great in Handlock and Paladin Control though, as is Ysera, though I personally hate her.
Reply Quote
04/08/2014 02:39 PMPosted by VSarius
I don't really know why you would run Sylvie in Druid. tBK and Cairne are way better in the 6-slot for the class. Sylvie is great in Handlock and Paladin Control though, as is Ysera, though I personally hate her.

I run Sylvie and situationaly she is good from time to time... But that said, I am thinking about replacing her at this point. I may put in a faceless manipulator instead...
Edited by DMancuso on 4/8/2014 3:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote

I personally kinda like her. I had scenarios where the enemy couldn't remove her ability properly (with Hex,poly or silence for example) while having a heavy legendary on his board before I played her.

Additionally, unfortunately I don't have enough dust and every single main legendary like you guys. :(

So,before I get the chance to have Ancient of Lore (400 dust...so I need luck in the gold/arena packs) ,Starfall etc. my deck currently looks like this now:

http://s22.postimg.org/fl3514ti9/Current_Deck.png

It's not final but it should do the work for now.
Reply Quote
04/08/2014 03:26 PMPosted by DMancuso

I run Sylvie and situationaly she is good from time to time... But that said, I am thinking about replacing her at this point. I may put in a faceless manipulator instead...

I think it really depends on what you want to achieve. If you want to have controlled pseudo-removal, Faceless. If you want RNG Removal/Silence Magnet, Sylvie. Personally, I just think tBK has to be in every Druid deck, and Cairne really suits the value-focused mid-to-lategame Druid tempo.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]