New to Hearthstone please help!

I am fairly new to hearthstone and this is my current set up. any help on making my deck better is much appreciated. thank you.

2x execute
1x whirlwind
1x leper gnome
2x firey war axe
2x slam
2x bloodsail raider
2x cruel taskmaster
2x frothing berserker
1x harvest golem
2x warsong commander
2x mortal strike
2x arathi weaponsmith
2x kor'kron elite
2x nightblade
2x argent commander
2x boulderfist ogre
1x gorehowl
Reply Quote
My first thought looking it over is that you must be hurting for cards. I would consider adding a pair of Acolytes of Pain, they tend to synergize well with warrior cards like taskmaster and whirlwind. I don't know that the Warsong Commander is great in your deck, since you've got 4 creatures with charge already (and the mortal strikes as well); maybe drop one of those? You don't have any taunts so you're not likely to keep them alive even in best case scenario.

Maybe drop the Nightblades in favor of Gurubashi Berserkers, dunno about that for sure but I've never been particularly fond of Nightblades. If you do that, you'll probably want another Whirlwind as well.

As your collection grows, you'll probably want to drop the Mortal Strikes for Shield Slams and you may be well-served by including Shield Block (not sure about the rarity of those).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]