I did it! One turn kill.

On the weekend, playing ladder versus a pally.

My board had two minions, one was turned to 1 attack by an aldor (my teacher), he tops his life up to 30 dropping a kings. He had no taunt minion(s) on the board. It appeared an even match, perhaps he had a lead due to the health he had.

My hand sits two savage roars, my trees and the innervate. I did not even get my third tree on the board as it was too full.

His tears were delicious. Wish I would see his face after I one turn wrecked em. Did not get a change to screen shot on the laptop :(

Wrecked em? Damn well killed em!
Reply Quote
Well, technically OTK is when it's out of nowhere in one turn, you already had minions on table. But yeah, we are pretty good in ridiculous burst damage I usually put down Stranglethorn Tiger turn before when I have the combo in hand and that way I'm able to go above 20 dmg even without tokens.
Reply Quote
Did it to a rogue... she didn't even let me finish the kill shot she was so upset...

FoN, SR, Innervate, SR 22 damage right there, but did I mention I had eight points worth of damage on the board? I think I got her right before her miracle because she was holding nine cards.

I was like, "Yeah, you Rogues think you INVENTED that $&@#!"

:;-)
Reply Quote
Very nice. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]