Cairne vs Black Knight (Update)

Probably Blood mage thalnos, Ysera next.
Reply Quote
I would do Cairne.

I play a control Pally and Cairne either eats a silence/hex/poly turn six, and then you can most likely play tirion turn 8.

Also Cairne HAS to be dealt with and there really isn't a clean way to do it, especially if you don't have a lot on the board. For whatever reason, other players will spend three or four cards getting cairne off the board, this gives you good card advantage and great value. I know he is only a 4/5, but his ability to wear down your opponents resources is fantastic.
Reply Quote
04/29/2014 09:28 PMPosted by Shorty40
Also Cairne HAS to be dealt with and there really isn't a clean way to do it, especially if you don't have a lot on the board. For whatever reason, other players will spend three or four cards getting cairne off the board, this gives you good card advantage and great value. I know he is only a 4/5, but his ability to wear down your opponents resources is fantastic.

why?
zoolock just ignores cairne as he can output many more minions than you will be able to kill with cairne each turn. I prefer sylvanna's over cairne and give her taunt, but thats still a little slow vs aggressive decks. I actually took them both out and replaced it with sunwalkers.
Reply Quote
04/09/2014 03:50 PMPosted by Cecton
I forgot to mention that the only giant I have is a sea giant but I think I'd rather wait to get a couple giants in packs.

I think that the Molten Giant would be better for a pally deck. He is doing great in my controll deck.
I just get enough dmg to the face untill he is low enough and then I *holy light* back up. Also, you will prolly be able to use a second *holy light* or some other healing card the next turn.

I run with
2x holy light
2x healing farseer
2x guardian of kings
1x lay on hands
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]