Can a Blizzard please give us a clear answer

(Locked)

Will Priests me balanced or not? Is it that hard to give us a yes or no.?
Buffed you mean? Yes, they will be. Thanks!
They've pretty much said that they have no intentions of any further balancing at this point so I doubt they will see a buff or a nerf.

What will probably happen is next content update/expansion will see priest getting the most powerful cards.

Priest doesn't really need a nerf or a buff, it needs an iron
I would prefer an answer from blizzard staff. Thank you
You're the same person who complains about mind control.

Let me tell you sweetie, Priests are severely underpowered currently.

New neutral cards coming with naxxramas update could shift that but in the current state priests need buffs.
04/12/2014 03:42 AMPosted by Jushiro
You're the same person who complains about mind control.

Let me tell you sweetie, Priests are severely underpowered currently.

New neutral cards coming with naxxramas update could shift that but in the current state priests need buffs.

Oh hun that's an extremely ignorant viewpoint.
If people is complaining that priest is OP, it is obvious to know what's their skill level without asking. It's a embarrassment.
04/12/2014 04:37 AMPosted by Kimuto
If people is complaining that priest is OP, it is obvious to know what's their skill level without asking. It's a embarrassment.

When a priest just waits to steal your big minions please tell me how to counter that? Even when I specifically waited game to not play them. If you give me a good answer people might stop posting how OP priests are.
04/12/2014 06:35 AMPosted by Glaston

When a priest just waits to steal your big minions please tell me how to counter that? Even when I specifically waited game to not play them. If you give me a good answer people might stop posting how OP priests are.

I will just leave you this thought.
If a priest is not feeling preasured by your plays at all, AND MIND CONTROL IS THE ONLY REASON YOU THINK YOU ARE LOSING, then you were going to lose that game anyways.
04/12/2014 07:10 AMPosted by gilhena

If a priest is not feeling preasured by your plays at all, AND MIND CONTROL IS THE ONLY REASON YOU THINK YOU ARE LOSING, then you were going to lose that game anyways.

Firstly learn how to spell "pressured". If mins control was not in the game I would not be losing. Do you even logic?

He is pressured by my plays that he's literally stealing my minions to force me to use my removals. Geez you really know what you're talking about kid.
Oh Boohooo.
You lost because the evil MC.
Cry baby crow up.
L2P and bait mindcontrols out
04/12/2014 07:42 AMPosted by Glaston
If mins control was not in the game I would not be losing.
If someone wins using mind control, he simply outplayed you.
Priest is currently so weak that you should be able to have enough advantage by turn 10 to not care about MC.
Glaston, what class do you play and what is your current rank in Ladder?

Firstly learn how to spell "pressured". If mins control

I love it.

Why the hell you place your big minions on turn 10? Talk about stupidity..... Mind control got a downside, it's 10 mana cost. Say your opponent got a huge army while your board is weak, your mind control won't really do any good at that solution because it's basically letting your opponent do more damage to ya. Sure, sometimes mind control is useful but in certain solution, it is not. When someone took away my big minions, that was on purpose so I can play my other strong minion right after I play big game hunter. Sounded like a waste of cards? If you think about it, you got the better advantage since he wasted a turn just to control something that isn't value at all. If the priest board is overflow than mind control, I wouldn't consider that OP because he got you right in the corner. Priest got a major weakness, it's their removal spells. Shadow word pain removes 3 attack or less minions, shadow word death removes 5 attack minions or more. If you play something like Yeti with 4 attack, it is in the safe zone. The priest can't do anything about it beside attacking it with minions. Stop embarrassing yourself because priest got the lowest global win rate right now. 95% priests got mind control and look at that win rate, you just terrible... It's a fact, if mind control is remove for example, their win rate will drop all the way to 30%. Priest are only powerful in beginner level because priest is one of the classes that got the best basic cards. When other class progression grows, they can take priest on. That is why it is obvious that you're a beginner level because priest is powerful in beginner level. You must be wondering why priest win rate is so low while a lot of beginners keep losing to them? Since their beginners and complain a lot, most of them probably rage quit while the people that still playing end up reaching to higher rankings and realize that priest is not OP at all. It make sense that at higher ranks play more games daily than beginners and win more games against priest there which drop their win rate. You can't change the fact that priest is the worst class at the moment from this link. Please go to this link and prevent further embarrassment. http://hearthstats.net/reports/mar/index.html
Edited by Kimuto on 4/12/2014 4:13 PM PDT
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Firstly learn how to spell "pressured". If mins control was not in the game I would not be losing. Do you even logic?

He is pressured by my plays that he's literally stealing my minions to force me to use my removals. Geez you really know what you're talking about kid.

Mocks someone for misspelling; misspells "mind". Oh, you...
Edited by TheDude on 4/12/2014 4:24 PM PDT

MINS

MY SIDES
AAHAHAHAHHA
04/12/2014 03:37 AMPosted by Glaston

I don't have a link to the posts but they have said several times now they aren't planning on making changes.

The way you balance in CCG's is through the addition of new cards, not constant nerfs/buffs.

I hope the priest class gets the strongest neutral because the class is so weak right now I don't even bother playing it. 43% win rate with priest when my other decks get over 50%.

Just wait for Naxx to hopefully get priest buffs.
Edited by MadJohnny on 4/12/2014 7:24 PM PDT
Madjohnny, read the previous posts, and you will realise that you are answering this Glaston guy who is demanding Blizzard to NERF the weakest class in the game ~

04/12/2014 07:21 PMPosted by MadJohnny
04/12/2014 03:37 AMPosted by Glaston

I don't have a link to the posts but they have said several times now they aren't planning on making changes.

The way you balance in CCG's is through the addition of new cards, not constant nerfs/buffs.

I hope the priest class gets the strongest neutral because the class is so weak right now I don't even bother playing it. 43% win rate with priest when my other decks get over 50%.

Just wait for Naxx to hopefully get priest buffs.

Mocks someone for misspelling; misspells "mind". Oh, you...

Lmao I made a mistake. He simply dosen't know how to spell pressured. How embarrassed are you now bud? My guess? Very.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]