Help me improve my decks!

Hey, so I'm currently at rank 15 and I am on a 7 or so win streak using Druid.

I have 2 Druid decks, but I'm not sure if any of them are actually any good. What do you guys think? How can I improve them?

Deck 1: http://gyazo.com/4a690d556b1b90cafb60671d9722a43d

This is the deck I've used the most. It previously had 2 Ironbark Protectors, Ragnaros, Onyxia, Sylvanas and Cairne in but I found that to be too heavy and so swapped most of the legendaries out for a few more low drops and/or card draw.

Deck 2: http://gyazo.com/3e82ccc72fee8bd526a137176d850672

I just made this and haven't actually tested it out, is it any good or should I scrap it?

I've shown what legendaries I own in case you think it would be worth swapping any in/out, not to boast.

I also have enough dust to craft another legendary or several cards if it would be beneficial to my deck.

Thanks in advanced.

EDIT: If it is any help, I generally prefer to keep board as clear as possible early on, and then to play big cards and taunts to win late game.
Edited by Gimpey on 4/10/2014 8:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
04/10/2014 08:35 AMPosted by Gimpey
This is the deck I've used the most. It previously had 2 Ironbark Protectors, Ragnaros, Onyxia, Sylvanas and Cairne in but I found that to be too heavy and so swapped most of the legendaries out for a few more low drops and/or card draw.

I think you went the wrong way with this deck.

You seem to be trying three things at once: late game control, early presence and Savage Roar combos. Trying these three at the same time won't help your deck. It needs focus.

This is what I'd do to your deck.

- 2x Power of the Wild
- Loot Hoarder
- Savage Roar
- Force of Nature

+ 2x Defender of Argus
+ Sylvanas Windrunner
+ Ragnaros
+ Claw/Healing Touch/Faceless Manipulator/Chillwind Yeti (dependent on what you're running into).

With those changes it's now a solid late game control deck, which will also serve well in the early/mid game thanks to the few good 3/4/5 minions you have.

This is just for a control aspect. With the deck you've established you could branch off into Ancient Watcher/Token quite easily.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]