nerf priests

They can sometimes win. This is unacceptable. any spell based class shouldn't be able to win, only creature face decks.
Reply Quote
I agree. Priests are winning way too much. Mind Control should be 11 mana.
Reply Quote
04/11/2014 01:08 AMPosted by Lostsage
They can sometimes win.

Sometimes?

So are you not yet satisfied that priests sometimes win? Are you proposing that priests should be nerfed to the point that they will not win any of their games or matches?

What is wrong with you?
Reply Quote
Not sure if serious.
Reply Quote
04/11/2014 02:52 AMPosted by Vitanova
They can sometimes win.

Sometimes?

So are you not yet satisfied that priests sometimes win? Are you proposing that priests should be nerfed to the point that they will not win any of their games or matches?

What is wrong with you?

...whoosh ;)
Reply Quote
04/11/2014 03:10 AMPosted by Joewoof
Not sure if serious.

Really? Seems pretty obvious to me.
Reply Quote
They should fix Lesser heal to do two damage instead of healing but only make it able to target Yourself and your minions. Problem solved
Reply Quote
Totes agree. Why shouldn't they have to pay to win like everyone else? What makes them so special? Using their commons to steal my expensive legendaries and beat me with them? Blizz needs to classify this as "unfun" like frost giants was and nerf immediately.
Reply Quote
04/11/2014 03:49 PMPosted by FiendishWuMd
Totes agree. Why shouldn't they have to pay to win like everyone else? What makes them so special? Using their commons to steal my expensive legendaries and beat me with them? Blizz needs to classify this as "unfun" like frost giants was and nerf immediately.

I agree with all of you.

In fact, you should have to pay 50c every time you use Priest. Blizzard would make a fortune.
Reply Quote
Yeah I'm very close to getting gold priest.. This should NOT have been possible at all!
What sort of broken game is this that I can sometimes win (oh boy it was such a freaking struggle) on the priest?
Reply Quote
I am glad so many of you agree that priests are in dire need of nerfs. Perhaps removing shadow-words and perhaps nerfing mind control slightly would be a good start to make the current meta more enjoyable for the rest of us.
Reply Quote
04/11/2014 01:37 AMPosted by Sutekh
lol? How the hell can player use it....?
Reply Quote
I don't find nerf is acceptable. In beginner level, preist is consider "OP" but in higher ranks, they're the weakest class and easily to beat. Not joking, when progression of other classes grows, they get stronger. The reason why priest is strong at beginner level is because of their basic cards. Priest and mage got the best basic cards, extremely good to start off with in a beginner skill level.
Edited by Kimuto on 4/12/2014 4:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
They can sometimes win. This is unacceptable. any spell based class shouldn't be able to win, only creature face decks.

You're completely wrong. It's quote informal the only tactics you guys have is sacrcasm. That's a tell you guys have an OP class. It takes more ski.. To play minions and cal. DmG than mindlessly steal minions and "hope" to win.

Lmao I hope you guys have a suit own rate forever, you deserve it.
Reply Quote
04/12/2014 04:26 AMPosted by Glaston

You're completely wrong. It's quote informal the only tactics you guys have is sacrcasm. That's a tell you guys have an OP class. It takes more ski.. To play minions and cal. DmG than mindlessly steal minions and "hope" to win.

Lmao I hope you guys have a suit own rate forever, you deserve it.

Is this English?
Edited by FiendishWuMd on 4/12/2014 5:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
much sarcasm, such laugh. Poor priests. Past rank 15 I've maybe seen 2 priests both of whom died to my rogue tempo by turn 7 (I'm rank 10 so not exactly a pro here) . Lower rank priests end up playing the inner fire game which is a silly, silly game indeed. I'd say a buff to early/mid game like a versatile 4 drop would help a lot in mid to high ranks. Kinda like the druid's bear/cat on 5.

On the subject of MC. I don't think it needs a nerf exactly, but a tweak might stop a lot of complaining (my own included). Maybe instead of just taking the minion the priest could take the card? So you steal rag and instead of a rag on your board you get one in your deck, that way MC would become a 2 for 2 instead of a 2 for 1. (Right now you spend card/mana once and remove a creature from the board while simultaneously getting a creature on your side but if they change it like my suggestion you'd need to spend card/mana to remove and card/mana to replay it) Either that or make it a rare/epic.

Honestly though priest's early game is just terrible. The fact that wild pyro is actually a necessary card to keep the board even remotely stable is just silly. They need a buff much more urgently than MC needs a nerf. So blizz, if you have to pick one go for the buff, this is from a non priest.
Reply Quote
04/12/2014 04:17 AMPosted by Kimuto
04/11/2014 01:37 AMPosted by Sutekh
lol? How the hell can player use it....?

Use your Coin or simply thoughtsteal an Innervate.. isn't really that hard.
Reply Quote

The same thing should be said about hunters, except hunters are actually good.
Reply Quote
I Agree. Sometimes win should be nurfed to less then occasionally or not as often as seldom.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]