What "style" deck is this, would you say?

And how can I improve it?

http://i.imgur.com/v3Y49fT.jpg
Reply Quote
Style? Mess.
Improve? Read the Druid forum.
Reply Quote
What play play style do you enjoy? What kind of game do you like to play?

You have a mix of decks, and it's probably better to pick one.
Reply Quote
if you running ancient watcher, you better run at least 2 and rely on more than just 2 silences (eg sunny protectors or argus defender).

Claw is very important, I didn't run them few days ago, but I started running x1, then x2, they have so much early presence, you can trade Claw + hero power for those annoying 1/3, or simply Claw for a 3/2

If you complete the watcher strat, it will be Watcher deck
If you complete more Power of Wild, Savage Roars and Violet Teacher it will be Token deck
If you add tons of innervate and Nurish to play big monsters early it will be Ramp deck

Now you have a mix of the first 2
Reply Quote
i
Claw is very important, I didn't run them few days ago, but I started running x1, then x2, they have so much early presence, you can trade Claw + hero power for those annoying 1/3, or simply Claw for a 3/2

I go back and fourth on claw... A couple bad games where it ends up not being useful and I toss it... Only to play the next game and wish I had it.
Reply Quote
04/10/2014 08:09 PMPosted by DMancuso
i

I go back and fourth on claw... A couple bad games where it ends up not being useful and I toss it... Only to play the next game and wish I had it.

I only have 3 MUST cards, Swipe, Claw and StarFall, the other are interchangeable.. without any of those 3 I am toast every time.. at least I have a fighting chance with any of those.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]